Merry Christmas Daddy Pt 4...

#SorryForAnyMistakes
********************

One Years Later...

"Tomorrow's Christmas Eve!" Aileen exclaimed as she came running into the living room with her father.

"I guess she hadn't realized." Niall chuckled as he struggled to catch his breath from following Aileen.

"Are you ready?!" I asked as I picked up my, not so little, girl in my arms.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She squealed, her eyes shutting as she clapped her hands out if excitement.

"What were you both going to do?" Niall cut in

"Well as always we were going to head to my parents for Christmas Eve, how about you?" I asked as it dawned on me that Niall and I hadn't discussed the holidays yet.

"Well all my family is back in Ireland so I don't think ill be able to fly there and come back in time for work, so I really haven't planned anything." His smile weak

"You could always come with us and my family. I'm sure my mom would love to have you over." I insisted, Niall and I have gotten a lot closer this past year and I wouldn't want him to spend his Christmas all alone.

"Yeah, daddy you should come with us!" Aileen spoke up.

"Well alright then! Thank you." He motioned that last part towards me.

.

"Niall. I was ecstatic when (YN) told me you'd be coming over!" My mom pulled Niall into a hug, she had really taken a liking into him since he was around a lot more because of Aileen.

"Its so nice of you all to invite me. Thank you so much!" Niall commented

"the turkey is almost ready and every one else is just chatting in the dining room. Make your self at home!" My mom said before walking away

"Ill take your coat." I spoke

"Oh, thanks." Niall handed me his coat, his fingers brushing against my own causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach. A light crimson color covering his cheeks.

"Go on and play honey!" I coughed, hoping to get rid of the awkwardness as I motioned Aileen towards her cousins.

The room remained silent as I hung all our coats in the closet.

"(YN)." I heard Niall whisper

"Yeah?" I quickly turned around, my eyes automatically searching for his

"I have been keeping something inside for the longest time." He paused, that crimson color only deepening, "I know I don't deserve what I'm about to ask for but I also know that I want it so, so bad. (YN), would you be willing to --"

"(YN)?" My dad stepped into the room, cutting Niall off.

I smiled sympathetically as my father approached us.

"Why are you two taking so long! Come on..." My dad ushered us towards the dining room

An eruption of hey's spread about as Niall and I stepped foot in the dining room.

After what felt like half an hour of greetings Niall and I managed to sit down. I could feel his gaze burning my skin, and no matter how much the suspense was killing me, a feeling in my gut told me to avoid that conversation.

.

"(YN), come help with the dishes." My mom called from the kitchen.

I stood up, as did Niall

I turned to him with a questioning look, "What? I want to help!" Niall smirked as he made his way to the kitchen.

As I walked in I noticed my mother and Niall talking but suddenly became quiet as I walked in.

"Well, I'm going to go sit down. Thanks for helping you two!" My eyes went wide, as I subtly begged my mom to stay. This night had been awkward enough, being alone in a room together would only make it worse.

But alas, my mom pretended like she didn't see me and walked off.

A low huff escaped my lips as I turned around and walked to the sink.

"You wash and I dry?" Niall inquired, breaking me from my thoughts.

All I did was nod.

As I took a hold of the sponge, Niall seemed interested in starting our previous conversation.

"So...like I was saying before." Niall scratched the nape of his neck

I turned on the faucet, hoping he would take the hint. But being Niall, he didn't.

"I know I don't deserve it but I just have to ask."

I knodded, motioning for him to continue.

"Those five years were hell. All because you weren't in my life. I feel like destiny has some weird ways of making things work, and I feel like its been hinting at us for such a long time. Exactly one year ago today, you invited me back into your life and I don't want to take advantage of that because I am truly, truly thankful. I mean, because of you I now have such a wonderful daughter, who brings joy to my life. But I also don't want to let this opportunity go to waste, I love you (YN)." I gasped at his sudden confession

"I do, and I never stopped. I yearn for the days that I get to come over to you and Aileen." Niall took a step closer, as he cupped my jaw, bringing his lips dangerously close to my own. I shudder as I realize our close proximity. "You have no idea what you manage to do to me." His accent thick and raw.

"Niall--"

"Sh, don't talk, just let it happen." Our lips brushed against each others just before Niall connected my lips with his.

A shot of adrenaline rushed through my veins, as his lips pressed against mine. Love intertwined with passion as our lips moved to the rhythm that our hearts had been beating for the longest time.

"I love you too." I managed to breathe in between kisses, causing Niall to pull away, a small smile appearing on his lips as our foreheads pressed against each others.

"Would you do me the honor of going on a date with me?" Niall spoke as he knelt down on one knee, a smirk playing on his lips

"Yes." Niall jolted up as he brought our lips together once more.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Niall swooped me in his arms as he twirled me around.

He let me down gently, landing a peck on my temple.

"I got to go tell Aileen. She was rooting for us!" Niall squealed as he ran out of the kitchen

I giggled as I imagined Niall telling our six year old all about this. He was crazy, but somehow that's all I've ever wanted.

Final Part! Yay! Hope you enjoyed. I've gotten many requests and if I haven't done your's I will. I just dont want to write an imagine if I'm not 100% with it, which is why I'm holding off on the requests. But I promise I will do them...

Comment your thoughts and any imagine ideas!

Love you all
~AusllyDirectioner