Lets Take Things Slow P2...

I walked around asking all the guests if they were okay. Most smiled and some even added an, "Everything's fine. Thank you!"

Throwing a party was a tad more work than I expected but it was all worth it once I was able to see my father's bright smile.

"Once again, thank you honey." He whispered before engulfing me in his arms. I snuggled my head into his warm chest for a second. Taking in the entirety of our moment.

"Anything for you daddy. I'm just glad you liked it. Happy Birthday!" I smiled before making my way to greet incoming guests.

Just as I made my way towards my aunt I noticed a familiar face. It was him.

He wore a navy blue suit, fit to perfection. His hair styled just like the day we met. He seemed to be looking for something, eyes roaming the room, as he took a sip of his beer.

"(YN)!" My aunt Margaret exclaimed bringing me out of my slight haze.

"Hi." I smiled as she began rambling about her recent travels and such.

I really tried paying attention but something about that subtly sassy blonde kept leading my eyes towards him.

"(YN)?" My aunt caught my attention

"Sorry. You're going to have to excuse me." I hugged her once more before my feet led the way.

Next thing is knew I was a couple feet away from him.

He noticed me standing close and sent a warm smile. Heat rushed to my cheeks, red covered my whole face.

"Hey stranger." He spoke.

As I lifted my head, I was met with his ocean blue eyes. If I didn't look away, I was sure to become lost at sea.

"Hello." I whispered

He must have noticed my nervous state because he just giggled.

"How are you enjoying the party, Niall?"

"You remembered! And the party is great, thanks for inviting me." He stared intently at me, his gaze only making my hands more sweaty and me even more nervous, if that was possible.

"Well all faculty and staff were invited, you are part of the company now, so it was only rational to give you an invitation." A slight grin making its way to my lips.

"Would you like a drink?" he offered.

"Um. I don't drink. Thank you though."

"A non-drinker. I really did not expect that from you (YN)!" A smirk now replaced his smile.

"Well, what did you expect?" Curiosity was soon to fill my mind.

"Honest?" I quickly nodded, "I expected a pampered, slightly rebelious beauty queen. Who just loves to party."

"Wow. You couldn't be more wrong." I retorted

"Is that right?" He arched his eyebrow quizzically.

"Completely! I have always been taught that in order to get what you want you have to put in the work. I have never broken a rule in my life and I know close to nothing when it comes to make up. I go to college and have a part time job. And as for parties, well I don't go out much." I admitted the last sentence rather embarrassed.

His playful expression soon turned into a shocked one, "My apologies. I just assumed---"

"You just assumed that since I had a 'rich father' I fell into every stereotypical category you placed me in?" I finished his sentence.

"I'm sorry." His cheeks turned a darker shade of pink as his eyes fell to the floor

"Its alright. You wouldn't be the first." I scoffed at the memory of any previous occasion in which I was judged based on my father and his life style.

"You get that a lot?"

"Pretty much. I've learned to get used to it though." I took a sip of water.

"I'm sorry." He offered a friendly smile as he lifted his head

"Is that all you know how to say Ireland?" I chuckled

"I'm sorry." He turned even more read once he realized he had said it again.

It was so cute how flushed he could get. I couldn't help but stare at his adorable features.

"Well since I was so awful as to judge you before actually getting to know you, how about you allow me to take you out some time. You know, so I can get to know the real (YN)!"

"The real (YN) huh? I'm not sure you're ready for that, Mr. Horan." I teased

He gave a low chuckle, his blue eyes meeting my own.

" 'M sure I can manage." He was quick to insist

"Don't be too sure... But alright, just let me know when and where." I smiled at his sudden confidence.

"Monday night at 8, meet me at Nandos."

"See you then." I began to walk backwards.

"See you then!" He whispered before taking a drink of his beer, both of us turning around, walking in opposite directions.

Not sure about this one but I wanted to put something out. Please let me know what you think and if I should continue in the comments and please don't forget to vote! Love you all...
~AusllyDirectioner