He Thinks You're Cheating...

"(YN)?" His voiced boomed through the walls.

"In here Ni." I called to him, from the kitchen where I was busy making dinner.

He walked in, I could sense a form of discomfort and agitation in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I walked towards him. I reached my hand out, in an attempt to grab his but he jerked away.

Something was defiantly wrong because this was not the Niall I knew. The Niall I love, would've reached for my hand before I even got a chance to. He would warm up my body with his sweet smile instead of doom it to an eternal winter with his cold stare.

"Baby. Talk to me." I insisted, walking just a bit closer.

He backed away, "is it true?"

"Is what true?" I had no idea what he was talking about.

His gaze had been held by the floor but once I responded he lifted his head and now stared at me with tear filled eyes, red with rage.

"Niall. Please tell me what's wrong. You're scaring me." Once again I made an attempt to get closer and once again he back up.

"Don't play dumb." He spoke through gritted teeth

I had never seen this side of Niall, there had never been a reason for this side of Niall and up to my knowledge there still wasn't.

"I'm not playing anything. How do you expect me to know if you won't tell me. " I spoke louder than I intended to but I was frustrated.

"I can't believe you're actually going to make me say it." He placed his thumb and pointer finger over his eyes, in an attempt to stop the tears from falling. He slowly trained his gaze onto mine and before speaking I noticed a single tear slide down his pals cheek. "You've been cheating."

My eyes went wide. Of course that was not true. I have never nor would I ever even think about that.

"Niall. I haven't. I would never-" I tried finding the words

"Save it. I've seen pictures. They're crystal clear (YN). Don't even go as far as to say you didn't because everyone knows." He walked into the living room, and I was quick to follow.

"I would never cheat on you. And what pictures, show me!" I demanded

"You want me to show you, alright!" He took out his phone, showing me pictures of me and some stranger. They were clearly photo shopped.

"Niall these aren't real." I urged

He turned to look at me. His stare was filled with something I had never seen on anyone. It seemed to be frustration, disappointment and rage all balled into one, ready to explode at any second. Those gorgeous blue eyes I had come to love were now as black as night.

"Of course you'd say that!" He spat

"You have to believe me, I swore on the day of our marriage that I would never even think of being unfaithful. Why is it so hard to believe me?" I pleaded

"Because there's proof (YN)!" He screamed

He was quick to shove his phone in my face once more.

I pushed his hand away, "No there isn't. This is no proof, you're being blinded by the rumors. This so called proof, is fake!" I spoke placing air quotes on the word proof.

"Why did you do it?" He asked, his once dark eyes were now sad and watery. A sight that crushed my soul.

I could feel the clenching of my chest, as I screamed in agony.

"Please listen to me." I grabbed his hand, squeezing it right between both of my own, "You have to believe me." I lifted his chin so his eyes met mine. He had to see the truth behind my tears.

"I respect you too much to ever hurt you and our marriage like that. I love you more than words can explain Niall. I thought you knew that." I whispered, bringing his forehead to lay against mine

"I want to believe you, but I can't." He pulled away

I couldn't control the sobs as I knelt onto the floor. I could feel my heart being ripped into a million little pieces.

"You have to. I'd be stupid to throw away the best thing that has ever happened to me, Niall please trust me." I pleaded once more

He walked towards the wall, swiftly punching a hole. A loud groan out of frustration followed.

"I don't know what to believe." He whispered, mostly to himself.

He took a hold of his jacket and car keys, getting ready to leave.

Before being able to place a foot outside the door, I called his name.

I rushed to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside.

"Don't leave. Let's figure this out, I love you. " i wiped the tears from my face, trying to contain myself.

His body was limp as I lead him towards the couch, making him sit down next to me.

"Look at me." I reached towards his face, making his teary eyes meet my hurt ones.

"I love you Niall. We've been married for two years and no point in time has it even crossed my mind to cheat on you. Those pictures you have are fake. I have no idea who that man is nor do I wish to know. You know why? Because I have you." I caressed his cheek. Moving the hair that covered his beautiful eyes to the side, "I vowed to love you until eternity and I plan on keeping that promise. You are the greatest man I have ever met and the love of my life. I wouldn't survive without you Niall. You have become part of my being, and I just don't want to lose you..." I couldn't hold back the sobs.

"I'm sorry." He whispered before bringing his tear stained lips to meet mine. I never knew a kiss could feel so good. It was as if that one kiss gave me life once more. "I love you. I don't know how I let myself believe these stupid rumors. I'm so sorry..." His body vibrated as sobs escaped his aching soul.

I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to bring him even closer than he already was.

"I love you. Please don't forget that." I spoke against his chest

Comment and vote. Please and thank you!
~AusllyDirectioner