Running Low...

Running Low by Shawn Mendes

.

I sat next to my phone. I didn't dare even touch it. I knew she deserved better I knew she deserved to at least hear me say it, I couldn't. I knew I would break at even the sound of her voice.
I picked up a piece of paper and a pen and began to write.
Dear (YN),
I know its been a while. I'm writing this because I know you deserve a hell of a lot more than what I can offer at the moment. Don't think this easy for me in any way, shape or form. Know that writing  this kills me but its something that is long over due. I have to think back to all the wonderful times we shared together just to get me through my day. I remember just laying there next to you on the couch laughing my ass off at something silly you said or a joke that was made in the movie we watched. I swear I never meant to hurt you, you mean the world to me and that is exactly why I'm letting you go. I promise you'll find someone who can give you the time and attention I couldn't give to you. Someone who will love as much as I do, but do it right. I know I'll never find someone as perfect as you, someone who loves with all their heart, someone who can give something so real. I'm willing to let you go if that means you'll be happy.
I'm sorry for having to end it this way but I knew that it would hurt way to much if I did  it face to face. Please never forget that I love you and always will.
Forever yours,
                      Niall James Horan
.
I was bawling my eyes out writing this but I knew it was the right thing to do. I couldn't let her keep on suffering because of my constant absence. Even if it meant I would be losing the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

.

.

.

Heyy guyyysss.....its been so long! So I know both of the imagines uploaded today are short but I still hope you like them. Please keep voting+commenting.

Love Ya!

~AusllyDirectioner