Prom...2

I was at lost for words... I loved him too but nothing came out of my mouth.
Josh came and pulled us away, the guilt rushed into me. I came to prom with Josh yet here I am with Niall.
"(YN), what are you doing?"
"Umm, I-I" I didn't know what to say, I looked over at Niall, and he was just as shocked, he was also waiting for me to say something.
"Can I talk to you outside?" I asked josh, as he followed me out

"Listen Josh, I'm really happy I-" I had no idea how to tell him that I loved Niall and that I wished I came with him instead.
"OK I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I'm sorry. I came with you and shouldn't be kissing some other guy, but I couldn't help it, I love Niall." Josh became pale.
"I-I I understand," he looked to the floor
"I hope you and Niall are really happy!" He smiled, making me feel a little better
I smiled back, "I guess I better get back in there."
"Goodbye (YN)" I felt bad but it was better to tell him now than to tell him a year from now.

I walked in and spotted Niall waiting for me.
"So how'd it go out there?" Niall asked "I think it went well, I broke up with Josh so yeah..." I responded
"Why did you guys break up?" He asked
"We broke up because I'm in love with my best friend." I said, and it felt so good to say it
Nialls eyes widened when I said that and he grabbed my hands in his and looked me in the eyes, "I have no idea how this happened but I'm so glad it did, (YN), I know its late and all but would you be my prom date?" Those words were like music to my ears.
"All my life I dreamt of going to prom with the perfect guy, and although it took me a while to realize it, the perfect guy is you!...I would love to go prom with you!" We both laughed and he pulled me in for a hug.
A slow song began to play, "we never did finish that dance?" Niall said as he pulled me onto the dance floor, his hand on my waist and my hand on his shoulder.
As the song was coming to an end we pulled away, I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and spoke, "I love you..."
.
.
.
Ok so sorry its a bit late but here it is! Couldn't find inspiration...until now, hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Please keep reading, commenting and voting, it really DOES help!!
~AusllyDirectioner