Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One:

I dropped my bag on the couch as I walked in. The house was silent and I wasn't surprised. Cry hadn't been home whenever I got home from classes. Running my fingers through my hair and headed into the kitchen. As I got a bottle of water from the fridge I noticed Cry's phone on the counter.

Strange, he never leaves it places. Picking it up I noticed he had a message from Stacy. I furrowed my brows and opened it, secretly grateful he hadn't changed the passcode. I scrolled through the messges. Most were of her begging him to see her and he ignored. Sometimes he answered and told her to leave him alone. Then slowly his tone changed. She asked him if she missed him and he said yes. The last messages were of a time and address. 

"Can't wait to see you! xox" I read the last message aloud. 

My hands were shaking. I forwarded the address to my phone. Then dialed Snake, as I headed for the door, grabbing my car keys. 

"Snake. What is a good reason why he is meeting his EX?" I snapped, as I leaned back into the car. 

I was parked across from the given address. It was a restaurant. 

"I don't know Sophi. Maybe to tell her to leave him alone. He wouldn't go back to Stacy. It doesn't make sense. She cheated on him and broke his trust. And him having been through that pain, he would never put another person through it," Snake argued. 

I shook my head even though he couldn't see and looked at the entrance of the restaurant, "Their coming out. I'll call you back."

I hung up and watched them. She was smiling and Cry seemed to not care but he didn't seem miserable either. I couldn't tell what they were saying. She leaned over and hugged him. They pulled apart slighty, their faces were still close. He said something and she laughed, kissing his cheek. I gripped the steering wheel. 

Pushing my door open, I stormed over to them.

"Really Cry?" I yelled. I was getting pissed. My Jersey accent was getting thicker by the second. 

He pushed Stacy away quickly, "Babe. It's nothing. It's not what you think!"

He came towards, arms open. I pushed him away.

"Don't give me that bullshit. Why are you out with her? Is this what you've been doing till late at night EVERY NIGHT! YOU FUCKING MISS HER? WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU DON'T HAVE TO MISS HER ANY LONGER. I'M FUCKING DONE!"

I yanked the ring off my finger and threw it at him. It it him on the chest and dropped to the ground with a ting. I turned on my heel and stomped back over to my car. Cry called after me and I put up my middle finger. 

Getting back into the car I called Snake again as I drove off.

"Hello?"

"Can I stay with you for a bit?" I asked, as I headed to the house.

Cry's  POV:

"So guys. Yeah Um. I don't think I'm going to be doing videos any longer. My heart just isn't in it. And if I decide to, I'm taking a long hiatus," I spoke into the microphone.

I stopped the recording. I didn't even want to hit upload. I leaned back in my chair. Picking up the ring I had sitting on my desk I spun it around my finger. It had been two weeks since she had left. Staying with Snake, Russ had told me. I didn't like that she was there. I'm sure he was holding her as she cried, perfectly happy with the fact that I had fucked up. 

I don't even KNOW how I fucked up. I wasn't doing anything. Stacy had met with me to tell me about her pregnancy with her new boyfriend. I had wanted to ask her if she knew of any good planners for a wedding. Sophi had been so busy with school and work she hadn't even gotten time to plan anything. And I wanted to ask Stacy if there was any way I could book an appointment with her spa/salon and surprise Sophi. 

But I suppose she was right to be upset. I sighed. I had been acting weird those days leading up, hell weeks actually and now she wouldn't even take my calls. I had called Snake and he answered once but wouldn't let me talk to her. Simply said she was there and safe before hanging up. I guess I should be grateful she was somewhere safe. I just wish I could talk to her and get her back. My whole life didn't make sense anymore. I no longer wanted to do videos and YouTube was down my throat over it. Not to mention I couldn't keep putting off stream night and every one. Russ and Scott called me every day but I hardly answered.

I just want her back.