Chapter Five

“You don’t have to say anything, although something besides an awkward silence would be good. I don’t know if I completely just freaked you out,” Sophi said.

There was a few more moments of silence, and Sophi was beginning to think that she had just completely ruined everything. She sighed and closed her eyes, embarrassed.

“Look, Ryan-“

Sophi felt lips pressed against hers. She opened her eyes to see the Sup guy blank eyes staring back at her. She closed her eyes again, feeling the warmness and soft lips continue to press against hers as she returned the kiss.

Slowly the lips pulled away from hers, almost reluctantly. Sophi opened her eyes and looked at the YouTuber.

“Ryan?”

A sigh was her response, “Sophi I don’t often fall for other people. I have a past that makes it hard to let people into my life. They always leave me. I can get clingy and I can get insecure and I’m scared of thunder. I have 10 billion flaws about me,” Cry said, “I hide my identity from almost everyone but my family. And I’m a YouTube celeb with a huge fan base who once they know anything about me, and although I am private, some people will find out if I date someone, it may get crazy for you. But with that being said, I do have feelings for you and I would like to see where this goes. We don’t have to make it official just yet. But I would like to try.”

Sophi bit her lip and smiled, “I’d like that too. I don’t care about your flaws, because I like you for you. And I can handle your fan girls.”

“But you don’t even know the face of the person you’re dating.”

“That’s fine. If one day you feel you trust me enough to show me, I will feel honored. But until then, I’m happy like this. I haven’t seen your face yet and it hasn’t bothered me,” Sophi said shrugging.

Cry leaned forward and kissed her gently once more and smiled, “Cool.”

Sophi giggled.

“Sophi!” Cry called, walking down the hall.

“Yes?” She called back from her room, peeking her head into the hallway.

“It’s Saturday.”

“Are you trying to remind me that I have to leave tomorrow?” Sophi asked, putting her hands on her hips.

Cry wrapped his arms around her waist, “Of course not. But what else is on Saturday?”

“Late night?”

Cry smiled. Ever since the kiss, he had begun leaving his mask pushed up slightly. It made things so much easier, “Yep. I was wondering if you would like to join us.”

“Wouldn’t that make it obvious to your fans that we are dating?” Sophi asked, nervous.

“Well you don’t have to talk much, or at all even. But I would like to have you with me,” Cry said.

Sophi thought about it for a moment. If she joined him, people would know they were dating. But even if they didn’t announce it, somehow someone will figure it out. She could handle it. She looked at him and nodded, smiling, “I would love to join you guys.”

“Alright,” Cry said, pushing the couch over to the computer, “This will make it more comfortable for us.”

He sat down, patting the seat next to him. Sophi sat down and leaned against Cry. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Sophi watched as he opened up Skype and called Russ and Scott.

“Hello guys. We gots a guest tonight,” Cry said, smiling at Sophi.

Sophi smiled at him.

“Oh? Who?” Russ asked.