Chapter Six

Sophi groaned and rolled over, slapping her alarm and making it shut up. It was 6am, way too early to be awake. Arms wrapped around her wrist and pulled them back against them. She felt a bare chest pressed against her back. Sophi blushed then noticed the clothes on the floor. She looked at herself, she had no top on. Sophi lifted up the blankets and peeked under them.

“We didn’t have sex.”

Sophi blushed and froze.

“You act like you were drunk last night.”

Sophi rolled over and faced Cry. He had a smirk on his face.

“Well I was just wondering since I have no top,” She replied, looking confused.

“Well yeah, things got heated but we didn’t do anything.”

“Oh,” Sophi said and nodded.

They were silent for a minute when Cry spoke up, “I think you should probably get ready for your flight.”

Sophi frowned but nodded. She sat up and threw her legs over the side of the bed, pulling herself off the bed.

Sophi buried her face deeper into the crook of his neck. Her and Cry stood at the terminal for her plane. She didn’t want to let go. But she knew she had to. She took a slight step back.

“So when are we going to see each other next?” She asked.

“Next month,” Cry said then noticed her frown, “I know it’s a long time but every month I’ll fly you out here. I gotta save up for that.”

“You know I could pay a couple times,” Sophi said.

“I know but I’m the man in this relationship. So let me make some decisions dammit,” he said with a grin.

Sophi laughed, “Okay.”

“Now boarding, Flight 747B for Charlotte, North Carolina.”

Sophi sighed, “Guess it’s time to say good bye.”

Cry nodded solemnly, “I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too Ryan.”

He leaned down and kissed her softly, “Good bye love.”

“Bye,” Sophi said, grabbing the handle to her suitcase and heading through the terminal, stopping at the ticket check point and looking back at Cry. He gave her a small wave and she smiled at him, before turning and disappearing down the hall to the plane.

Sophi dropped her bags in the room.

“Where were you?” Her roommate, Rosie said.

“A place,” Sophi said.

“A place where?”

“Are you my mother?” Sophi said, glaring at her, “I thought not.”

Sophi climbed into bed and pulled her phone out to text Cry.

“Hey c:” she wrote.

A response didn’t come for a while and Sophi turned the TV and began watching Psych.

About an hour later her phone buzzed, it was Cry. She smiled and opened the message.

“Hey beautiful. I miss you already.”

“I miss you too,” Sophi said, smiling, “What are you doing?”

“Just editing some footage for an upload.”

“Fun.”

“Oh yes, very much so lol.”

Sophi continued to text Cry until she dozed off, exhausted.

Cry’s Point of View

Cry sat at his computer watching and editing his footage of his last co-op with Pewdiepie. There was a smile on his face as he thought back to the past week. He had a girlfriend. It was a bit weird, but in a good way. He just had this feeling that she was trust worthy. He had shown her his face and he was putting his whole trust in with her by doing that.

His phone started vibrating and he looked at the message, “Hey babe.”

He sighed. He knew the number. It was an old flame. He had kinda begun to date her but she had cheated on him. The reasons why he had trust issues in relationships was because of her mainly. He sighed again and ignored the message.

Five minutes later his phone began to ring. Cry groaned, knowing who it was. He grabbed his phone and answer the call.

“Hello?” Cry said.

“Hey baby,” the voice on the other line purred.

“Stacy are you drunk?” Cry said, rubbing the bridge on his nose with his fingers, he could feel a headache coming.

“Nooooooo,” Stacy said, slurring.

“Bullshit, you’re always drunk!” Cry snapped.

“Well I wonder why! Maybe it’s because you never taking my calls.”

“Why would I want to? You cheated on me. THREE TIMES!”

Stacy hiccupped and then he heard sobs, “I’m sorry. My drinking is because of you!”

“Don’t you DARE blame it on me,” Cry spat at her, “I never did anything wrong.”

“But I realized my mistake and you never talked to me again. I know it was a mistake. You’re the one for me,” Stacy sobbed into the phone, “Please just talk to me.”

Cry sighed, “I can’t. I’m moved on. I want nothing to do with you Stacy.”

“What?! You’re with someone else?!” Stacy yelled, “We just broke up!”

“We broke up A YEAR AGO! You call me when you’re drunk and want to hook up.”

“Ugh! I swear you will change your mind!”

“Doubtful. My girl has CLASS and MORALS, something you will NEVER have,” Cry said.

“Then I will ruin your relationship. Mark my words,” Stacy said.

The line went dead, indicating that Stacy had hung up. Cry sighed, frustrated and threw his phone over back to his bed. He wanted to talk to Sophi about it but he knew she would be sleeping, it was already 4am. He finished the editing and then walked over, flopping onto his bed and closing his eyes.