Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine:

Sophi stretched and looked over at Cry who was still sleeping peacefully. His hand was wrapped around hers, finger intertwined. She smiled and kissed his forehead before slipping out of his hold and into the kitchen. She scanned the pantry for something to make and settled on pancake mix. Sophi took out the needed cookware and went to work.

Sophi was humming to herself, ear buds in her ear as she swayed her hips and danced around the kitchen as she cooked. In about twenty minutes the breakfast was ready and she had everything sitting out and the table set, complete with orange juice.

Sophi tipped toed into to the room and over to Cry who still lay fast asleep. Cry lay on his stomach, snoring lightly. She climbed on his back, straddling him and began to massage his back, running her hands up to his shoulders and down his back. Cry let out a soft moan and Sophi smirked.

Leaning over she whispered in his ear, “Baby, I made something to eat.” Then nibbled his ear. Cry moaned again, “You?”

Sophi blushed and smiled, “You can’t eat dessert first.”

Cry peeked his eye open and looked up at her. Sophi leaned down and kissed him, “But I enjoy having my dessert first.”

Sophi laughed, “Well, you’ll have to wait.”

Cry rolled over underneath her and grabbed her wrists, flipping her over underneath him, “Or do I?”

“Even though they’re cold, they’re still good,” Cry stated, taking a mouthful of the pancakes which were cold after sitting out for a while.

Sophi smiled and nodded, taking a smaller bite herself.

Cry continued to stuff his face and watched her, “What’s wrong?”

Sophi shook her head and pushed her food around. Cry put down his silverware.

“Sophi, talk to me.”

Sophi bit her lip and Cry could see tears in the corners of her eyes. Sophi stood up abruptly.

“I’m going for a walk,” she said then walked out.

Cry sat there in shock for a moment before standing up and following her out, grabbing his coat on the way out.

Cry saw Sophi walking down the street and jogged to catch up with her. When he reached her he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him.

“Sophi, what’s wrong?” he asked, concern in his eyes.

Sophi shook her head, refusing to look at him. He tilted her face up to him and saw tears rolling down her face.

“Sophi…”

“I just slept with you...” she said quietly that Cry almost didn’t hear her.

His eyes widened in shock, “Did you not want to? I’m sorry if you felt like I pushed you.” Cry began to feel guilty.

Sophi shook her head, “I rushed myself. I wanted to wait and I just got caught up in the moment. I had no self-control.”

Cry pulled her into a hug, “We won’t do it again. Not until you’re ready. I won’t take it too far.”

“I’m scared that you may leave me.”

Cry held her away from him almost at arm’s length and looked her in the eyes, “I’m not going anywhere. NO WHERE. You couldn’t get rid of me even if you tried.”

Sophi nodded and Cry kissed her softly before taking her hand and walking back to the house with her.

The rest of the morning was spent with Cry playing Dream Fall and uploading videos. Sophi stayed curled up practically in his lap laughing softly trying hard not to be in his video. But couldn’t help it sometimes especially when he was laughing himself.