Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:

"And we're back!" Cry said in a sing song voice, starting the stream.

"I know we haven't been on every night. But I had some family stuff come up," he said, "and right now my girlfriend needs me. So this will be the last stream till Saturday."

We had made it back this afternoon. We had spent the day out shopping, or a least me and the girls did. The guys had stayed back and just lounged around. I picked up the case of Red Bulls and Monster, brought them into the living room and placed them on the center table. I walked back into the kitchen to grab the two trays of bagel bites I made.

I placed them next to the energy drinks and sat next to Cry.

The group all began grabbing some bagel bites. Cry grabbed about seven and a Monster.

"Damn I have the best girlfriend ever," he said, shoving a couple bagel bites in his mouth.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I watched the chat blow up. Some was hate comments some were shipping names.

"Hey. Shut the fuck up," Snake grumbled, sipping a Red Bull, "if Cry deems her more important than videos, it's more important."

I gave him a confused look.

"Stupid idiots in the chat."

"Oh," I said.

We managed to stay up for about 8 hours before slowly but surely people began to fall asleep. I was curled up against Cry's side sleeping peacefully when I felt someone shake me gently. I peeked my eyes open to see Snake standing over me.

"Come on," he said in a sleepy gruff voice, "you're falling asleep."

"What bout Cry?" I said, closing my eyes in an attempt to fall back asleep.

"He won't wake up."

I snuggled into Cry's side, "I want to stay with him."

Snake shook his head, "upstairs."

"No mom."

I heard him sigh and a shuffle of feet. I snuggled closer to Cry, thinking that Snake had gone to bed.

"Up you go."

I felt arms pick me up and pull me onto my feet. I pouted and swatted at him.

"Lets go," he said, his voice being serious.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because if you sleep on this couch, you'll just be sore in the morning."

I sighed, I knew he was right. I leaned over and shook Cry.

"Cry. Baby, wake up," I said softly.

Snake gave an aggravated grunt. Grabbing Cry's shoulder, he gave a rough shove.

"Ow," Cry snapped, opening his eyes. He glared at Snake.

"Go to bed."

"Yes dad," Cry said, sleepily standing up and putting his arm around me. We stumbled upstairs in our sleepy state.

Cry collapsed on the bed once we got into the room, and pulled me down with him. I snuggled against him, getting comfortable as I closed my eyes and drifted off the sleep once more.