Chapter Two

Sophi stretched and yawned and grumbled at her roommate who just woke her up. They hadn’t been getting along lately and Sophi had been planning on getting a single room, but her roommate didn’t know about it. She threw the covers back, grabbing her stuff and heading to the shower, slamming the door behind her.

Twenty minutes later, Sophi was pulling her clothes on, listening to old Cry and Russ broadcasts when she heard a ding coming from her Skype. Walking over, she opened the window, expecting a message or something from her boyfriend but instead saw a contact request. Clicking the requests button, her eyes widened when she saw who it was. Right there, in front of her, plain as day, she saw the name Cryaotic.

She quickly clicked ‘Accept’ and not a second after she did so she got a message from Cry. Sophi clicked on the conversation tab to see the message.

Cryaotic: Hi!

Sophi: Hai

Cryaotic: So, happy birthday again.

Sophi: Thanks c:

Cryaotic: Cute smile

Sophi: Haha, thanks

Cryaotic: Nothing compared to you. BAM! Mr. Smooth talker.

Sophi laughed and blushed at his remark.

Sophi: You wouldn’t know, you haven’t seen my smile. But thanks c:

Cryaotic: Well, maybe I will one day?

Sophi: Maybe.

Cryaotic: So you wondering why I added you?

Sophi: A bit, haha.

Cryaotic: Well, I did say that I would tell you the answer to your first question at another time.

Sophi: So you have the answer?

Cryaotic: Well, I never said I had the answer now.

Sophi: Touché.

Cryaotic: But I figured I would need to add you so that I can tell you when I do.

Sophi: True, it makes sense lol

Cryaotic: I thought so too. Happy birthday again, btw.

Sophi: Thanks c:

Cryaotic: Did you hear from your boyfriend?

Sophi frowned and replied “No.”

Cryaotic: I’m sorry. He sounds kinda rude and I don’t really know him.

Sophi: It’s okay, a lot of people think that of him. I don’t really like to talk about it a lot. You seem really nice, and I watch your videos all the time, but I still don’t know you personally to burden you with my problems just yet, lol.

Cryaotic: I understand. I don’t really share a lot about my personal life either. But with the whole, not knowing each other well, we might just have to fix that won’t we?

Cryaotic: Smileyface.

Sophi giggled at his way of emoticons and smiled before replying

Sophi: I guess so c:

Sophi: Well, I’m going to go get some food with my brother. I’ll talk to you later c: bai.

Cryaotic: Bye. Have fun.

Sophi logged off thinking about the conversation. “So Cry wants to get to know me,” she thought.

Sophi headed to her room in a happy mood. She had a great time with her brother and turning 21 and having her first drinks helped. She opened the door and found her room empty.