Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen:

"Woah."

Cry looked out the window at the stone wall surrounding the house. The iron gate opened and Sophi pulled into the circular drive way. Car were already parked on either side and in the grass. Teens and 20 year olds poured over into the yard.

Sophi recognized a lot of them as people she and Nick graduated with. They were dressed in biker gear and some preps scattered the crowd, and then the girls who wanted attention dressed as typical sluts, but those were mostly the high school girls. They were probably classmates of Nicks brother.

Sophi pulled into the garage next to the family cars. Getting out of the truck, she headed to the garage door operating pad and shut the garage doors.

"Why are you parked here?" Cry asked.

"This is my own parking spot. I won't park out there and allow drunk people all over my new truck. I'll be damned," Sophi said, hands on her hips.

Sophi opened the door and was welcomed with the sound of music. Walking into the foyer, she led the group into the main entrance hall of the house. It was an open room with gray marble floors and white walls. A curved staircase led upstairs to a balcony that overlooked the entrance hall, a DJ booth was set up.

"Sophi! You bitch!"

Sophi turned to see Ali standing there with her hands on her hips. She had a ripped ACDC shirt with black leather leggings and doc Martins.

"ALI!" She screamed, running to the blonde with her arms opened.

Ali ran and jumped on her, wrapping her legs around her waist.

They laughed and Sophi put her best friend down turning to the group behind her.

"Ali, this is my boyfriend Ryan," she said introducing them.

Ali gave Cry a friendly hug, "good to meet you."

"You too," Cry said, pulling away.

Sophi introduced everyone else.

"Oh my god, I've missed you!" Ali said, hugging Sophi again.

"Me too," Sophi smiled.

"Sophi," Nick called over the crowd walking over to everyone. He had a pair of khaki skinny jeans and a blue V neck shirt.

"I see you found your way to my humble party."

"Humble?" Scott said, eyes wide looking around the room and hallways leading to different sides of the house, "your house is HUGE."

Nick shrugged, "Not that big."

"Says the rich guy," Scott said.

Nick chuckled, "don't worry I didn't forget about you guys."

He put his arms around Sophi and Ali, leading them up the stairs to the DJ booth.

Nudging the DJ over he took the microphone, "hey ERRYONE!"

The crowd looked over at the reason for the music stopping.

"Enjoying the party?" Nick asked, smiling.

Everyone cheered.

"It's so great to see so many old faces I haven't seen since graduation. We're all almost done with college and about to hit our own life. Job, houses and family. One more party to remember it all before we get old!"

People held up their drinks cheering.

"And I figured, might as well make this as much like our old parties. So I'll hand it over to Sophi and Ali," he passed the mic to Ali.

"Hey bitches!" She yelled.

People cheered. Some, mostly the high schoolers boo'd. They had their own crowd of cool people and Sophi wasn't in it. She had her time at high school fame as they saw it.

"Fuck yes!" One guys yelled.

Sophi laughed, "guys missed us?"

The crowd cheered once more.

"Well, we're back. One night only though. Lets party like old times."

She handed the microphone back to the DJ and her and Ali headed back down the stairs.

Walking over to Cry and the group and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Lets go see what's going on at this party."

We wondered through the party, coming to a game of beer pong in the dining room. Nick came over to us, a blonde guy at his side. The guy was strangely familiar.

"Hey, so you gonna play some beer pong? You know you're still undefeated," nick said with a grin.

"Undefeated huh?" Blondie said.

Sophi nodded, "I don't meant to sound rude, but do I know you?"

The guy grinned, "Don't tell me you don't remember me. We dated for three years."

Sophi's eyes widened, "Sam?"