Just Like The Old Days (B)

Start from the beginning

Nandini: bhaiyya jaldi banao

Aryaman: shit! Its too spicy
He said huffing, moving his hand up and down rapidly in front of his mouth giving an idea how spicy it was with his eyes turning teary. Nandini was having fun at his cost now.

Nandini: told you....you can never defeat me in this
She said while eating her next serving. This hurt Aryaman's so called man ego.

Aryaman: oh now I'll definitely make you lose murthy!
He said in between gasping for air, trying to sound confident but was failing badly. Nandini laughed seeing his condition.

Nandini: the game is still on arya

Aryaman: yeah yeah

After like some twenty minutes of having a continuous supply of pani puris in his stomach, Aryaman stopped and accepted his defeat as he had no appetite left. The poor guy was literally clutching his stomach. He was so stuffed.

Aryaman: ok nandu bas stop...I can't have this any more now

Nandini*smirking*: so you quit now?

Aryaman: yes I...I quit

Nandini jumped at her place shouting a 'yuppie I won!' which followed by a session of self praise. Aryaman made a bad face at her and slumped on his seat grumpily.

Nandini*pulling Aryaman's cheek*: aww arya don't be sad....better luck next time
Saying this she winked at him and laughed as this made him more grumpy.

They settled on the sand at a calm place where there were less people around. Aryaman lied down on the sand as soon as they sat because of his bad stomach which made the other three laugh out loud.

Abhi: tujhe kisne kaha tha itna khane ko? Ab see the results
He spoke pointing at his condition.

Aryaman: ha ha tu toh ab yahi bodega na teri behen jo jeet gayi
He taunted.

Abhi: are tu toh rooth gaya yaar

Aryaman: dost dost na raha...
Aryaman still continued with his drama and Abhi stared at him in disbelief.

Navya: aye bas ab zyada drama mat karo and ha humse ab argue karne ka toh sochna bhi mat varna abhi toh sirf pet me dard hai kal haath, pair ya puri body me bhi dard ho sakta hai
She threatened him and arya sealed his mouth.

Nandini: Bhai chalo na....lets walk. I need to digest my food too

Abhi: ok chal

Aryaman: oye mera kya?

Navya: are hum hai na tumhe company dene ke liye vaise bhi hum thak gaye hai so hum bhi thoda rest kar lenge

Aryaman: Thankyou so much madhubalaji
Aryaman said dramatically and navya hit his shoulder playfully.

Nandini and Abhi started walking along the wet shore, admiring the beautiful view in silence when Nandini decided to break the ice and started speaking.

Nandini: so beautiful na?

Abhi: hmm
He replied lost in his thoughts.

Nandini: Bhai don't worry....give it some time and it will be fine

This made Abhi snap his head at Nandini in shock while Nandini raised her eyebrow at him.

Nandini: kya? don't give me this look. What do you think ki aap bologe nahi toh I'll never come to know the storm that has risen within you

Abhi*avoiding eye contact*: storm? What storm? Nandu what are you saying? Mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha

Nandini: don't pretend Bhai....atleast not in front of me. I know you are upset with mukti

Now this came as another shock for Abhi. He was shocked ad surprised would be an understatement. He just looked down with his hands in his pockets, avoiding eye contact with his baby doll.

On the other side

Fab5 partied for long and then reached at Manik's place as they had decided to have a pool party and then spend the night at his place. All were busy chatting but mukti was sitting silently playing with the hem of her dress, lost in her thoughts when she felt a pat on her back. She turned to fine manik smiling down at her which she reolued back but that smile did not reach her eyes. Manik could easily see through her fake smile, afterall for him mukti was his little sis, he had to know her well. He could easily guess her inner turmoil. He asked her to come along with him to which she passed a confused look. Manik blinked his eyes in assurance and mukti got up from her place ready to go with him. Manik started moving and she trailed behind him all confused.

Long enough? I truly enjoyed writing it though. Hope you'll like it. Do vote and comment!