Prologue.

"What the fućk do you want to get out of my life permanently?", Zayn spat at Harry.

"One last kiss.", Harry whispered, head held low.

"Come again?", Zayn greeted through his teeth, making Harry look up at him.

"Just one loving kiss.", Harry whispered, now looking at his husband with teary eyes.

"You promise you'll leave then?", Zayn asked in an annoyed voice to which Harry nodded.

"Fine!", saying Zayn walked up to him and held his waist tight. Sobbing Harry wrapped his arms around his neck and leaned in. Zayn too leaned in and for the first time, he noticed how good Harry smelled. He breathed into him and leaned in a little.

And their lips connected in a slow kiss. At first Zayn thought to peck him a little then back away but as he felt Harry tears soaked lips on his he couldn't help but wanted to kiss him forever. He started moving his lips against his husband and he liked it, he liked the feeling of Harry's lips against his but he didn't know why? No, he hate Harry. He hate everything about him, but this feeling was overwhelming, so so much stronger. More than his hate for him maybe.

As he was about to pull him closer Harry pulled away. He opened his eyes to see a teary eyed Harry, smiling sadly through his tears. He pecked his lips one more time, leaving Zayn in shock.

"Sorry and thank you for that Zayn. I promise we won't bother you anymore. Goodbye.", Harry said in a low tone, smiling sadly.

"Y-Yeah. G-Goodbye.", Zayn stuttered, still on shock.

And with that Harry turned around and picked up his luggage bag from the floor. He turned around once more to look at his husband for the last time but to his dismay, he had already gone. He sighed, 'cause he kinda expected that. And with a last look around his now old home, he walked out of the door. And he was glad, that Zayn never bothered to ask him where he'll be going after this, 'cause now, they can start a new life. He and his baby.

**********

Started: 5th January 2017

Completed: 3rd March 2017