The End

Travis' POV
        Katelyn has fully embraced her powers now and turns out, we both have wings. I know, it's quite shocking to wake up in the middle on the night flying over the ocean. But enough of that, today is about us- Katelyn and I that is. I met her 1 year ago today and my world had never been the same since. I love her with all of my heart, so today we are going to start traveling the world together. We plan on starting off going to the Tula' region to visit some of our old friends from there. After that we will probably just fly around and make up our route as we go.
              I was packing my clothes, food, and water when Katelyn came up behind me.
              "Heeeyyyy Travis" I could practically hear the smirk in her voice.
              I rolled my eyes, "Hey Katelyn"
              "Don't roll your eyes at me young man" she scolded me before leaning on my shoulder, "You ready to go?"
              Standing up I nodded. We walked down the stairs leading into the treehouse  and took a stroll around Phoenix Drop.
               "I'm sure going to miss this place" she sighed. I nodded, all of the residence here are kind of going their separate ways now. The divine warriors will meet up regularly, but everybody else has a family now and wants to take their children to a better place to live out their lives. Although we will come back and have reunions, I'm going to miss this town, the people, the memories....
              "Me too, it's going to be so hard leaving"
********************************************
             We stood at the foot on the waterfall, looking down and remembering ourselves free falling together. I glanced at Katelyn before she turned to look at me.
              "One more time, for old times sake?" She questioned me.
               I grinned, "I'm way ahead of you"
               So hand in hand we backed up and launched ourselves forward off the edge and as we fell, for what seemed like an eternity, I thought. I thought about a lot of things, where we were going next, all of the memories we'd leave behind, and all of the new ones we'll make.
               As our bodies hit the water I had one more thought- Enki and Menphia, huh, who would have thought?