Chapter 23

Travis' POV
          "I told you, she doesn't-!" I stopped mid sentence as a tingling ran through my body. Several images ran through my head. All of a girl with bright blue hair. She looked like Katelyn but held a different similarity to someone I've seen before. 
            I heard a voice,"Menphia, welcome back"
           I blinked and became aware of Zane leaning towards me. "What? What did you see?!"
            Shaking my head, "Nothing, I swear!"
          "Like the nether (hell) nothing! That was not nothing" He kicked my stomach again.

                         Katelyn's POV
            "Menphia, welcome back"
             The landscape was pure white and there were quartz pillars in the distance.
            "What? Where am I!?"
            "You, are home" the woman with long brown hair smiled at me, her chocolate eyes shining. "Your relic has found you Menphia. Although I would love to catch up, your friends need you now more than ever. Go to them Memphia , GO!"
             I woke with a start and flew to my feet, sprinting out of the cell room. I need to get to Travis and Aphmau. Right, left, and I slow down as I near the room my friends are held. I kept my steps quiet and took in my scenery. Zane was standing over an almost unconscious Travis as a worried Aphmau tried to get to him.
             I felt powerful, I felt ready. It was as if fire was running through my veins.
             I heard my voice echo off the walls, "Is it hot in here, Zane, or is it just me?"