Chapter 12

Katelyn's POV

                             Travis seemed to calm down after jumping in the water, but then he broke into a devilish grin. The look in his eyes maniacal as water dripped onto his face. he slowly started to edge toward me, I backed up into a tree to look back and see Travis right in front of me. We were about five feet away the water. I felt something wrap around my arm, I looked down and saw that Travis had took hold of my wrist. I tried to squirm free of his iron grip to no avail. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist, the other held under my knees. Before I knew what was happening I felt the air flying past me and water all around.

                           I resurfaced and realized that Travis had thrown me into the water. "TRAVIS!" I yelled, my powder blue hair hanging down in front of face. "Come on, help me out!" I reached my hand out for him to take.

                        He shook his head, "You think I'm going to fall for that!" He scoffed, "Why would I take your hand when I know you'd pull me into the water!"

                      "But you're falling for this!" I kicked out my leg and tripped him while pulling him under the water.

                     "HEY!" he yelled at me, but smiled despite the fact that we were both soaked and shivering.

                    I smiled back at him, "We should get back, its getting late" I told him, looking at the almost purple sky.

                   He smiled and nodded. We both dragged ourselves from the water, I sighed after putting my clothes back on, "Travis do you-" I turned my head towards him and noticed that he was gone, nowhere in sight. "Travis!" I yelled for him, no answer.

                    "GAH!" I whipped my head around to see him push someone out of the woods. My eyes widened on the spot to see who Travis found.

                                                                          Travis' POV
                         I heard a stick crack in the woods and made sure Katelyn was okay before I checked it out. It didn't look like she noticed. I walked into the dense trees to see a not so familiar face. I had never seen him before, but from what everyone had said about him, I knew who he was immediately. He turned to look at me when I grabbed his shoulder, his eyes widening. I heard Katelyn yell for me so I pushed him out of the trees before me.

                         "Gah!" he yelled

                      Katelyn turned around, being fully clothed now, thank Irene. her eyes widened, seeing my hostage and tears formed in her eyes.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Who did Travis find? Write your ideas in the comments, I want to hear your ideas!