Chapter 24

Katelyn's POV- Time Skip 2 weeks

        I woke up from sun blazing through my eyelids. Opening my eyes I feel nauseous. I take in my surroundings, realizing I'm in the tree house on my bed. On my left is a chair with a white haired man sitting on it, he's asleep.
         "Travis..." I whisper to myself
          Apparently I woke him, "Oh my Irene! Katelyn!? Oh my Irene! Your awake!" He jumped from his chair and lifted me off of my bed and spun me around in a hug. As happy as I was that didn't help my nauseousness. I pushed away from him and leaned to my side, throwing up.
          Travis rubbed my shoulder and held my hair back, "Ah, I'm so sorry, are you okay?"
           I turned to look at him and nodded before launching myself back into his arms. A smile grew on my face.
            "Travis, what happened? Last I remember I was fighting Zane..."
             His smile faltered, "Before you had time to realize Zane stabbed you near your heart, after that you lasted about a few seconds before" he took a shaky breath, "before you smiled, burned him to ashes, and fell to the ground."
               "What? What do you mean I burnt him to ashes?"
              "Katelyn, you are aware that you are Menphia the Fury. Well, you had absorbed your relic, and now, apparently, you have fire powers." He smirked
              "Wow..." at this point I noticed I was still held in his arms and turned my gaze to look him in the eyes. They were the same piercing green I remembered. "I love you, so so much"
               He rested his forehead against mine, "I love you more than I've ever loved anyone before" he breathed out
              And with that we closed the gap between us and as our lips met I smiled. Travis had put me back together, and I was never going to let him go.

            One more chapter until this is all over, I will truly miss this story.