Chapter 17

Travis' POV

                   I was worried for Katelyn, I had never seen her like this before. She was always so strong and never showed her emotions like this. I was below deck and drowning in my worry when Katelyn rushed down the stairs. She took my hand, not even telling me what was going on.

               "Katelyn what's going on, are you okay?!" I asked as she pulled me into the cellar and locked the door behind her.

               She turned around, so many different emotions on her face, "Travis its going to be okay. We're all going to be okay!" she sighed and hugged me, burying her face in my chest.

              I hugged her back, "Katelyn what are you talking about?"

                                                                        Katelyn's POV

             Travis placed his chin on my head, I was on the verge of tears. If what Emmalyn said was true, Zane couldn't hurt us anymore, we could protect each other and all the other villagers. We would be okay. Everything would be okay. I sighed and let tears fall from my face. I walked towards a crate to sit on and motioned for Travis to do the same.

            "Emmalyn told me that her and Kenmur have a theory. She believes that Aphmau is Irene and that if Irene is reincarnated then so are all the other Divine Warriors are too. She thinks that Garroth is Esmund theProtecter, Aaron is Shad the Destroyer, Laurence is Kul'zak the Keeper, Enki the Keeper is...you." I glanced to the side to see he didn't seem one bit surprised, so I continued, "And I would be Menphia the Fury."

            I turned to look at him and saw him nod and break into a grin. "I kinda already knew, took you long enough though. I gaped at him. "My moms name was Enki and I'm magic." he shrugged, "What did you expect?"

           "How'd you know about the rest of us?"

          "Being a divine warrior you can tell who else is one." again he shrugged, "You cant because you haven't absorbed your relic yet, as Aphmau did in the Irene dimension."

           I shuddered at the memory of that place, and Zane, and how we barely escaped with our lives. Garroth almost had to stay behind, until I pulled him behind me through the portal. But now Zane had broken out of the dimension.

            "How are you taking the news?"

           "I'm doing fine" I shook my head, "I was just wondering where my relic might be is all" I shrugged

           "Well if you really want to find it I'll come with. It shouldn't be too hard considering your drawn to the relic."

           I smiled, "I quite like that idea."

          I was excited to finally be able to protect my friends. With a power like this we could take down Zane and the Shadow Knights trying to revive the Shadow Lord. I could protect us, I just needed to find my relic.