5.

The following two weeks of the First Order's stay on Liberta hadn't allowed for a moment of peace. Kylo Ren had his very first temper tantrum when a villager refused a Stormtrooper to take what he wanted, and proceeded to rip everything apart in his chamber for an hour. Armitage and I had gotten closer, though it got harder as his commander tried to get closer to me for means of "knowing another royal." The people themselves are anxious as ever for the men to leave, and it feels like I haven't had a moment of rest.

Luckily, Aeliana picked up on my stress, and carved out an hour of the day for me to be completely alone. I never thought I would cherish silence in a castle that's always buzzing, but now I have a newfound love for it. She had filled the bath to the brim with soap and bubbles, and I undress as quickly as possible to take advantage of this rare moment. The water is scalding hot, making my skin shiver as I slide in, bringing a refreshing sense of bliss over my body.

Sighing and closing my eyes, I try to sort out thoughts from everything. Since the First Order have made this a temporary home, my anger has seemed to spike, though not to the level of the devil himself. But the Magia has been harder to control, more ruthless and unexpecting. No one had ever seen, but I ended up breaking a chandelier one day from anger of Kylo and his determination to take over my life. Footsteps outside the bathroom distract me from the memories, and I sit up in the bath slightly to peer over.

"Aeliana told me... I suppose I took that as you being done," Armitage blushes furiously amongst seeing me virtually naked, a thin cloud of bubbles covering everything. "I'll just wait outside."

"You don't have to," I rush, smiling lightly. "Unless you want to, of course."

At my statement, his eyes rake shamelessly over the position I'm in. Gesturing for him to turn around, he shoots one last lustful look in my direction before grudgingly moving his back to me. Jumping out of the water as quickly as possible, I grab the towel on the rack, wrapping it around my body.

"So to what do I owe you the pleasure of?" I ask as he turns back around. Armitage opens his mouth to speak, but momentarily pauses to stare at me once more.

"I wanted... I mean it's been awhile, and coming back here-" He stutters over his words, raking a hand through his hair. "Oh, what the hell."

Taken by surprise from his statement, I'm thrown even more off guard when he rushes towards me. In an instant, an arm of his wraps around the damp towel covering my waist, the other moving my neck up to push my lips against his. Something I had dreamt of as a young girl is finally happening, and I take advantage of his out-of-nowhere behavior.

Following his guidance, I'm pressed up against the linoleum counter, it digging into my side as he pushes himself as close to me as physically possible. Finally reacting, my grip on the towel loosens, and then disappears altogether so I can grab at his shirt. The kiss is rough, demanding and brings back everything I had wanted to tell him years ago. Breathing deeply, I pull back and look into his licentious eyes.

"What was that for?"

"I'd been wanting to do it for awhile. Especially seeing you again, all grown up, matured... " He drifts off, glancing down at my almost bare chest. "Just with everything lately and you."

Nodding slightly, I push him gently off of me and walk into the bedroom. What I thought was confusing before doesn't even begin to compare to now. Armitage follows eagerly, though I'm not so sure how I feel about that. His response wasn't what I had expected, but I can't tell if that's high expectations or lack of experience.

"Well, thank you? I suppose," I manage, sitting on the bed and looking to the floor. He comes over and sits next to me, moving my hair aside to expose my neck. Before I can object, or even say anything, his lips are on my neck, searching for the spot that will make me weak to my knees.