CHAPTER SIX: NO STRINGS ATTACHED

Start from the beginning

"Since you asked nicely. But I do have one condition."
The whitefang member stayed silent, the moon shining upon the two as Lavender put out his hand. "You tell you're leader that this city is mine." Lavender reached for her hand and yanked her upwards, the ice crackled as she stood up and backed away. "You have the next three hours before that wears off, you'll bleed out slowly and die soon after if you let that happen. I'd get going if I were you."
The woman quickly turned around and hobbled away, pieces of Ice falling off as she dissappeared into the dark of night. "Bars not too far from here. Just down the road." Lavender pulled his jacket off and flung it onto his shoulder, the cold air hitting his back. He walked over to the bodies, finding a few masks still intact from the attack. Lavender reached foward and pulled the mask over his face, silently instructing his new friends to do the same.

Just off in The distance the sound of club music blasted through the night sky, mildly muffled as they made the turn and walked towards the entrance. "Follow my lead." Lavender opened the door and put his hand forward, gently ushering them into the building and through a red and black hallway.  Lavender closed the door behind him and walked down the hall and onto the dance floor, the lights flickered on and off as they continued to walk their way towards the bar. The silhouettes of women danced around in large barred cages, thier bodies twisting and turning to the beat of the music as Lavender and the others sat themselves on the bar stools.

"What can I do you for friend?"

Lavender sat down and pulled out a small card from out his pocket and sat it on the table. "Were looking for a man named Junior, we'd like to have his acquaintance."

The bartender nodded and took the card from off the table walked off to a pair of swivel doors, the plastic swivel nodding back and forth before settling a few moments after. The music began to die down, the dancers began to make their way out their cages; sweat trickling as they walked towards the door and out the building.

The swivel door swung open as a man stepped through and tightened his tie.
He wore a winter white button up matched with a black button vest, his black gloves making the slightest of sound as he let go of his blood red tie.
"What can I do for you?" His voice coarse and rough, it sounded as if he had been chainsmoking for most of his life.

"Hello Junior, Mr. Munzell has sent me on his behalf of business."
Reyah pulled the letter out and began skimming it, not before handing it over to Lavender.

"And who do I have the pleasure of talking to? Mr. Munzell doesn't just send anyone." Junior leaned on the bar, his slick black hair slightly unkept, sweat causing a few strands of hair to stick out.
Lavender read the letter and paused for a second to look at Junior.
"Sadly, I'm the guy you have to deal with when you cross him. Just think of me as a debt collector." Junior scoffed as he reached behind his back, Reyah and the twins instinctively pulling their weapons out and aiming at his head. "You can put those down, he's just reaching for his wallet, isn't that right?" Lavender said as he tapped his paper.

"Besides, I doubt he wants to die over one little mistake. ain't that right big guy?"

Junior slowly pulled his hand out from his behind his back and laid a small remote out on the table, one click and the strobe lights died down. "I thought so." Lavender said as he turned to his side and looked at his team, Reyah and the twins slowly lowering their weapons.

"Says here it's time to pay your debt, a total of two hundered and twenty thousand Lien. You know the rules Junior, the money or your life; and I have a funny feeling you already have your choice?" Junior scoffed as he got closer to Lavender, the air filling with static as he stood mere inches from his face.

"You come in here, kill my men. Threaten me. And, to top it all off, you won't even show your face."

Junior pressed another button and set his elbows on the counter, doors on the opposite side of the room busted open. A small group of whitefang ran in and pointed their weapons at Reyah and the twins. "So I'll ask one more time, who the fuck are you?"