Chapter 27

I'm the craziest person alive. I had the opportunity to start over, with a new boyfriend, a new life, and a new home; but no you decide to be with this asshole. The asshole who is currently yelling at you because you're walking too slow.

"Here" Jeff threw a knife at me.
I caught it. "What's this for?"

"Oh. I'm sorry did you think we were going to ask the guards nicely to please let us go?" He said sarcastically

"Well... No but I don't want to kill anyone"

"Do you want to leave this mad house?"

I shook my head yes.

"This is the only way to do it"

We walked through the halls trying not to get caught.
I stopped in front of a cell, inside was a lady banging her head mumbling to herself.

"Lets put these fucks out of their misery" Jeff swiped the card he had robbed from one of the nurses; the door open, he walked inside then stabbed the woman's back. She coughed up blood then sat there leaning against the wall, dead.

I stood there watching, I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to go through this again.
When Jeff saw that I wasn't moving he grabbed me by the hair and yanked me over to the next cell.
He slid the card then pushed me inside the cell.
"You kill this one while I kill the next one" he ordered

I held the knife tightly as I approached the middle aged woman.
When she noticed me she started screaming. It didn't alarm me because most of these patients scream for no reason. I walked up to her and I slit her throat.
I'm a monster.
For some reason I wasn't satisfied. I pulled the lady's tongue out through the cut I made. It was slimy and soaked in blood. I decided to show Jeff the tongue, maybe I can scare him with it.
"Jeff! Come here and open the cell door!"

He slid the card and the door opened.

"Go kill the next patient" he said

"Wait! What do you call a bad joke about someone's tongue getting chopped off?"

He gave me a 'what the fuck look'
"What?"

"TASTELESS!"I showed him the tongue and started to laugh like a maniac.

He rolled his eyes "You've been here for two weeks and you're already starting to become insane"

I laughed "I was already insane remember."
I walked up to him then whispered in his ear. "you made me this way"
I walked up to the next cell and stabbed the man that was in there. With the tip of my knife I ripped his eyes out.
"Ooooo it's squishy" I said to myself. I chopped the man's hand off.
Then I walked out of the cell to find Jeff. He was stabbing some night guard to death.

"Eye'm baaaaccckk, need a hand" I threw the eyeball and the hand at him, while I continued to laugh.

"Enough with the fucking puns" he snapped

I ran my hand against the wall leaving several bloodstains. I feel bad for whoever is cleaning this mess.

"Okay we've killed all the patients all we need to do is kill the staff. I'm sure they're in the office." Jeff informed

We walked towards the office, hiding in the shadows. Jeff walked in as I stayed outside keeping guard, just in case we missed anyone.
Seconds later after he walked into the office I heard a women scream. I ran inside the office to see Jeff stabbing a lady, blood splattered all over him and the clean white walls of the office.
I saw a man hiding under his desk with a gun in his hand. I tackled the man and stabbed him in the chest multiple times. Blood splattered all over my face. I felt someone watching me, I turned around and saw Jeff looking at me.