Chapter 9

After crying for 20 minutes I felt the presence of someone else. I looked behind me and saw Jeff.

"Dry those tears princess"

"*sniffles* I can't. *sniffles* Can't you see *sniffles* I'm a failure at life!" I cried

Jeff sat down next to me and took off his hoodie, and tried putting it on me.
"Stop!" I yelled while pushing him away from me.

"The last thing I need is to take care of a sick little bitch. Now put on the god damn hoodie!"

After attempting to fight a serial killer, Jeff finally put the hoodie on me.

"Lets go inside; it's freezing out here"
I followed the killer back into the cabin. I sat down on the couch and continued to cry. Jeff sat down in the corner of the room sharpening his knife.
After what felt like hours, I felt kinda sleepy. I was still crying but a little less then before. I felt my eyes slowly closing, then everything was dark.

--------Skip Time--------

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I looked to my right and saw smile dog sleeping on my arm then I looked to my left to see Jeff, he had his leg wrapped around my waist. He must have carried me to the bedroom after I fell asleep on the couch.

"Get off me you asshole" I whispered, so the demon dog wouldn't wake up.

Jeff shuffled a little bit and tighten his grip around my waist

"Shut up or I'll stab your other shoulder" Jeff mumbled

"Which one? You already stabbed both of them" I murmured

"Fine. I'll stab your leg"

I shuffled again
"Jeffff! I'm uncomfortable" I whinnied

"Does it look like I give a damn?"

I shuffled back and fourth until I managed to sit up. However Smile dog was still on top of my hand.
I slowly tried to move my hand away, but every time I tried Smile would growl. Jeff noticed this and simply chuckled.

"Are you scared of my dog?" Jeff asked while getting out of bed

"No! I just don't want to get eaten by a demon dog"

Jeff laughed "I'm going to go and eat breakfast. See ya."

"Wait!"

Jeff stopped and looked at me.

"Can you help me?" I asked

Jeff laughed again "Haha nope!" Then he left the room.

I rolled my eyes. Just wait and see Jeff the stupid killer, I will get you and torture you until you're begging to die.

After 5 minutes Smile dog rolled over and my arm was now free. I went into the kitchen and found Jeff eating a bowl of cereal.

"What was up with you last night?" Jeff asked

"Nothing. I just... I do miss my parents." I said

Jeff laughed "Congratulations doll, you just went through the 5 stages of grief in 2 days"

"What?"

Jeff was coughing and laughing " Denial, Anger, Bargaining Depression, and Acceptance"

I flipped him off and went into the kitchen to get some orange juice.
Jeff continued to cough.

"Are you sick?" I asked

"No" he said while clearing his throat

"Sure." I took off his hoodie and gave it to him. "thanks" I said
He snatched the hoodie and turned away.

"I'm gonna go to the store" I said while grabbing the keys to my car.

"The car is out of gas" Jeff said

"Well then I'll go walking"

"Do you even know where the store is?"

"No but I'll figure it out" I grabbed the money that I stole from Jonathan. I went outside and started walking. After walking for about 10 minutes I found a small pharmacy. When I walked in I heard a little bell ring.
I looked around and grabbed some food,water, and other supplies I needed. I went to the front desk.

"Welcome" an old man greeted.
I smiled
He started to scan all my items.
"Your total is 8.99. Would you like anything else?" the old man asked

"Yea. Do you have any cough medicine?" I asked

The man smiled and gave me the medicine. I paid then I left the store. I walked back to the cabin.

When I got to the cabin I saw Jeff sleeping on the couch with his dog. I sat there watching him. I wonder where his knife is.
I walked closer to him and saw that the knife was in his hoodie pocket. Fuck. How the hell I'm I suppose to get it?! I slowly put my hand in his pocket trying not to wake him up but suddenly I felt something sharp dig into my arm. I looked up and saw Smile dog biting me hand. I let go of the knife and let out a shriek of pain.
Jeff woke up and started to pull Smile dog away from me.
"No! Smile let go!" he yelled

Smile finally let go of me. I held my arm tight. The blood dripped down my arm. Jeff dragged me to the bathroom and washed up the blood off my arm. Then he wrapped a gauze around my arm.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"I'm fine" I said

Jeff was sweating.
"Are you okay?" I asked

"I'm fine why?"

"You're sweating" I touched his forehead and he was hot.

"Don't touch me" he spat

I rolled my eyes " I bought you some cough medicine from the store"

He rolled his eyes mimicking me.

I got up and went to the kitchen, I got the medicine and served Jeff the right amount.

"Jeff! Come get your medicine!"
I waited but he didn't come. I went back to the bathroom but he wasn't there. I looked in the bedroom but he wasn't there either. I looked around the whole cabin but I still didn't find him.
That fuckin bastard was hiding from me.

"Come out come out where ever you are"

I spent 30 minutes looking for him. I looked everywhere! I looked under the bed in the closet but I couldn't find him. I was about to give up when I heard something on the roof. I went outside and climbed up to the roof.
Jeff was there looking at the sky.
"Took you long enough" he said

"Just take your damn medicine and stop acting like a baby" I said

"I don't need that" he protested

"It will make you feel better. I promise"
I gave him the medicine and he drank it.
"Lets get you back inside where it's warmer" I said

We went back inside the house and Jeff collapsed on the bed. I never thought that I would be taking care of an insane asshole. I decided to go to sleep too. I put on some nice comfy pants and an oversized t shirt I had bought at the mall. Then I laid next to Jeff and fell asleep.