Chapter 19

What is wrong with me! I'm kissing Jeff the insane asshole! The worst part is, I like it. Reality brought me back, Jeff slipped his tongue into my mouth, I tried not to moan so instead I bit Jeff's tongue really hard until I felt warm blood. Jeff kicked me off him.
"What the hell was that for?!" he yelled

"I-I didn't mean to kiss you!!"

"Not that! Why did you bite me!?"

"I-"

"Now I won't be able to taste shit"
Jeff looked at me, then laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Your face is red"

I tried to say something. Anything! Nothing came out but random gibberish.

"I gave you the opportunity to start over, but you decided to come back"

"No! I came back to kill you!"
I yelled

"Fine go ahead. Here" he gave me his knife.

My hands quivered while holding the knife. I couldn't do it, and he knew it.
He laughed then snatched the knife away from me. He went into the kitchen and grabbed the gauze, he wrapped it around his foot then limped towards me.

"You've made your choice. Now there's no going back" he grabbed me by my hair and walked outside then he threw me into the old car.

"Where a-are we going?" I asked

"We have to leave"

Smile dog jumped into the backseat.

"That doesn't answer my question."

Jeff started the car.
"Look, your highness, you decided to come back, so now you do as I say. No questions asked"

I stayed quiet as Jeff drove away from the cabin. Then I remembered.

"Andy"

Jeff let out an annoyed sigh
"He moved on"

"What?!"
Those three words made my heart shatter.

"I went to go check on him, and I saw him kissing some girl"

My life was officially a disaster. I'm in the car with an insane jerk. What's even worse is that I kissed that insane jerk.

"Cheer up. He's better off without you"

Anger filled every inch of my body.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I looked around trying to find something to throw but couldn't find anything, so I used my shoe. However Jeff dodged my shoe, and to top it all off the window was open and my shoe went flying out.

Jeff laughed "It's not my fault that Andy doesn't want to be with you. "
I threw my other shoe at him, this time it did hit him.

"You bitch" he grabbed his knife and stabbed my thigh.
I let out a loud shriek. I grabbed my thigh and put pressure on it, hoping for the pain and blood to stop.
Then suddenly Jeff took a sharp left turn and went off the road into the woods.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yelled

He didn't say anything he just kept driving into the woods.
I looked ahead and saw that we were getting closer and closer to a lake.
"Jeff"
He didn't care. He wasn't going to stop. The car went faster and he drove us right into the lake. I closed my eyes, the water was freezing. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that Jeff and Smile were gone. I tried swimming to the surface but I couldn't, my leg hurt like crazy. Every time I moved it, it would hurt; but that wasn't going to stop me. It was either do or die, and I wasn't going to die. I got out of the car and pushed the car door open. Every time I moved my leg more blood came out. I was almost halfway to the surface when I started feeling weak. I was sinking to the bottom. My vision was getting blurry and I couldn't breathe.

**********

It was dark and cold. As much as I tried I couldn't open my eyes. Was I dead? Did I drown? I felt pressure on my chest then I felt rough lips touching mine. I felt air being blown into me and my lungs. I began coughing hysterically, and my eyes fluttered open. My vision was still blurry. I heard someone yelling my name.
"Y/n! Y/n!"
I blinked and coughed a couple more time. I got up to see Jeff on top of me.

"What happened?"

"You almost drowned"
Jeff got off me.

"Why did you do that?" I asked

"Do what?"

"YOU DROVE THE FUCKING CAR INTO THE LAKE!"

"Can you shut up! It's like you can't keep your god damn mouth shut!" He snapped

"AT LEAST I'M NOT THE ONE WITH ANGER ISSUES"

As soon as I said that he slapped me. I grabbed my cheek.

"I gave you the chance to start a new life without me, but you stupid little bitch didn't take that opportunity!"

I starred into his eyes, he was pissed. I tried my best not to show any emotion. I was tired of being pushed around.

"I was better off without you! Sure my life wasn't the best, but at least I didn't get yelled at, at the asylum! I would have been happier with Andy! He wouldn't move on if he had me by his side, but you had to take me way from him! You're a fucking monster, and I wish I never met you!" I yelled

I didn't know where all that came from, but I regret every single word I said.
Jeff looked hurt.
"Come Smile let's go" he said

Smile hesitated at first but then he left my side.
They walked off into the woods somewhere. I sat there feeling sick.

*************

It has been about an hour or more and I still haven't moved. I sat there thinking of all the things I should have said, and all the things I could have done.
It was now the middle of the day, I knew I couldn't just sit here and feel sorry for myself. So with all the strength I had I got up. My leg hurt so much. I limped into the woods barefooted, trying to make my way back on to the road. I walked through the woods holding on to every tree I passed for support. I didn't know where I was going but I knew that walking was going to get me somewhere.
After walking around for what seemed like forever, my injured leg was exhausted. I leaned on a tree to catch my breath. Everything was quiet, the only thing you could hear was me breathing; but there was something off. I held my breath and stayed absolutely quiet. I wasn't alone, someone else was with me. I heard someone else breathing, they were breathing fast. The worst part was, it was coming from behind me.