~vv~

"Maybe this is another opportunity for Michael to go to another prestigious school?" Zayn suggests, adjusting Karim who was plastered to his chest in his carrier sleeping soundly.

"Sure and you know how that went last time" Liam scoffs, getting called to Michael' principal office for the third time.

The first was because he punched one of the students in the eye, second was an opportunity to go to a school for prodigies which didn't end that way, and now Liam was nervous to why he was called in the third time.

The brunette opens the door for his fiancé, letting him walk into Paul's office first before entering himself. "Ah, thank you for coming Liam, Zayn" Paul says with a smile.

Michael smiles sheepishly in his seat, wincing when his father takes a seat beside him. "Hello Father, Papa, baby bwother. Lovely day wight?"

Liam raises an eyebrow before glancing at Zayn, "Depends, may I ask why we were called down here?"

Paul rests his chin on his fist, motioning to the six year old swinging his feet in the chair. "Well I think it's better if Michael here explains what he did"

Zayn adjusts Karim on his chest, making sure to place the binky in his mouth when he starts to wake up with a whine.

"Well, I was having a wonderful wecess," Michael says, playing with his curly hair. "And well, Eric came up and took my shovel that I was using for the sandbox!"

Liam sighs a little watching his son sit up in the chair, it was always little Eric. "And then I told him nicely to give it back, and he said no"

"And what did you do afterwards?" "Well being the six year old man that I am, I walked away before the situation escalated" Michael says maturely as he perched his nose in the air, crossing his arms.

Liam sends Zayn a look to which he tries not to laugh at before looking at Paul who seemed to be snickering as well. "He's lying isn't he?"

"Oh yeah, he left out multiple parts of that story. You especially forgot the part when you pushed him first and he pushed you back and then eventually you two were wrestling in the sandbox and all the kids were chanting, fight"

"Wrestling again? Really Michael?" Michael scoffs loudly, "No! I tripped when I went to go tell the teacher but then I fell on him, and I guess my arms had a spasm wight?" He asks if they were understanding, causing him to explain further

Zayn bites his lip, trying hard not to smile at the boy's attempt an excuse for fighting. "Michael, stop. You were fighting with Eric again, just admit it" Liam says as he rubs his temples.

"It was self defense" The six year old says, crossing his arms. "Sweetheart what did we say about tackling?" Zayn asks, causing the boy to pout.

"It's violent and someone can get hurt" Michael says quietly, then looks down causing some sand to fall out of his curls.

His father makes sure to ruffles his head to get most of it out before the boy shakes his head irritatingly.

As soon as they got into the parking lot, the six year old sat in his car seat holding his clasp hands. "So, can we stop as McDonald's?" Michael pipes up, causing Liam to turn around to stare.

"You got in trouble for tackling someone in school again and you're asking for McDonald's? Honestly, what do you think?"

The boy makes a face, sinking in his seat. "I think that's a no" he says with a sigh.

"Exactly, Michael I'm telling you the next time we get called to school no tv for a month just reading"

"That's not fair, I wead a lot at school!"
"And you'll be reading at home if you keep it up"