~Q~

*So this is a close up of Michael, I haven't showed you in the beginning what he looks like. So here he is :)*

Michael rubbed the sleep from his eyes before getting out of his bed. He put on his hearing aids before making his way to his Dad's room rubbing his nose. As soon as he opens the door he sees the two sleeping figures in bed, he goes to the front climbing gently before crawling in between them

He slyly gets under the covers immediately feeling the warmth from them. His was sort of cold, he liked sleeping with them. Michael snuggled into Zayn's chest for a while waiting for them to wake up.  He started to fiddle with his hair, he was sad that yesterday his dad got Zayn to cut his long curls

Then it's been a while since he's called Zayn papa. He wasn't sure if he should say it again, he would only say it when Zayn tucks him to bed. He was hoping he was alright with calling him that, because Zayn felt like a second dad to him.

Michael feels Liam's hand in his hair making him turn to look. "Morning Mike" "Mornin'" "Cold in your room?" Michael nods cuddling with him, "Yeah" "Well Zee and I wanna talk to you today"

"Am I in twouble?" "No no, we just wanna ask you about something" Michael nods playing with the button on his shirt. "Can we have waffles?" "Sure" Liam says sitting up, he stretches everything before standing up. Michael gently gets up not wanting to wake Zayn, he slides out the bed following after Liam.

As soon as they got to the kitchen, Michael fed Seven, helped his dad cook breakfast, now they we're just waiting for Zayn. Michael swung his feet as Liam placed the waffles all on one plate then the eggs on another, the sausage on another.

He sets them on the table and by the time he was finished setting them up Zayn came down with a large smile, "Morning Sunshine" Liam says as Zayn walks over pecking him

"Morning donut, morning bubby" Zayn says kissing Michael's curls before taking a seat across from him. "What you dream bout?" Michael asks playing with a strand curl. "Um well I dreamt about a very very handsome firefighter saving me"

Liam slyly gives him a smirk knowing he dreamt was about him making the dark haired boy blush. "How about you?" "I was a ninja" Michael says with a big smile. "Hey that sounds awesome, better than mines actually"

"I'm sure it was" Liam says with a snort when he sits besides his boyfriend. They had already started putting on their plate then Liam began to talk.

"So Mike, Zee and I have been talking" "Bout what?" He asks stuffing the cut waffle with the whip cream in his mouth. "Well remember when you called Zee papa?"

Michael nods frowning, "You no want me to?" he asks. Zayn's heart breaks at the look on his face before waving him off, "Yes I want to you to, I mean if you wanna still call me that" "Weally?"

"Yeah, Daddy and I have been talking. We're fine with it, we wanted to know your thoughts on it" Michael nods wiping the whip cream off his cheek, "I wanna call you that, you like my second daddy" Zayn smiles brightly moving over to hug him. Michael feels shy hugging him back

"Well then, I guess I'm papa" "Daddy and Papa?" Liam asks with a grin. Michael nods when Zayn lets go, "Yeah, much betta then Daddy and Zee" he says cheekily.

~

"Zaynie how's your job coming along?" Zayn hears his mother asks as she places the tea cup in front of him. "It's going great, sometimes I get little cards from the tykes every morning" "Oh that's precious, how about Michael and Liam?"

"Their great, Michael called me Papa the other day" he says with a fond smile. "He did?" "Yeah" "You tell Liam?" "Yes mam, he was unsure that I would be alright but he's fine" "Oh that's wonderful, you see marriage in your future?"

Zayn smiles with a shrug as he fiddled with the spoon in his tea, "Mm maybe, I hope so" "Y'know deary being a father is hard work" "Yeah I know mum, I got the hang of taking care of Mike" "Yeah it's just, this is Liam's first time letting someone in right?" "Yes, so?"

"You have to think about how he feels, he might feel good now but deep down he can be scared. Maybe you'll change your mind or something like that. Promise me that you're serious about this, being a father to this sweet little boy"

"I promise mom, I already promised them both. I love them to much" "Well alright, my little baby is already a father figure" Trisha gushes making Zayn chuckle. "Thanks mum" "You're welcome darling, you know what? You should introduce the boys to the family, invite them to get together this saturday" "Whose family?" he asks.

"Our family silly" "No, mum they'll embarrass me" "Oh hush it'll be fun! The kids will love Michael!" Zayn nods drinking the rest of his tea, "True, but they'll ask Liam irrelevant questions!" 

"And I'm sure no matter how silly they are, Liam will answer them" Trisha says with a warm smile standing up. "Want some cookies? I made them last night"

Zayn facepalms himself as his mom pats his bag getting the plate of cookies, he didn't want Liam to meet his crazy family.