~S~

"So where is Michael?"

"I'm picking him up from school" Liam says simply as he walks to his car. Sophia nods unsure what to do, "So do you want me to come with?"

"You can stay on the porch or you can follow my car" Liam says twirling his keys. "I'll follow, if that's alright with you?" "That's fine" he says already getting in.

Sophia ushers her husband into their car, sitting in the passenger seat. "Don't you think this is weird?" "What?" "That kid suddenly wants to talk to you now"

"That kid is my son Allen," she corrects him. "Now please drive before we lose him" Allen nods following his wife's orders.

Once Liam stops to park his car they wound up at a small preschool making her coo. "Bryn and Melanie would've loved to come here" she says mentioning her daughters, they we're home with her parents. "Yeah, it's cute" Allen adds shrugging

Sophia noticed Liam getting out his car with his phone pressed on his ear. "Should we get out too?" Sophia shakes a head, "Just wait"

After a couple minutes, Sophia's heart hammered in her chest everytime the door of the school would open, but die down when it wasn't Michael

She leans her had on the window closing her eyes, "Tell me when he's out Al" she mumbles. "He's right there" He says nudging her arm.

She looked up noticing a boy with messy curls pointing in every direction holding hands with a dark haired man. "That must be his boyfriend" she mumbles. "Wow, he's actually good looking for a guy"

Sophia looks at him weirdly, "What?" "Nothing nothing" Allen says quickly, shaking his head.

Michael had gotten closer, he had a big smile on his face skipping over to Liam who picks him up. "How was school buddy?" "Good, I line leader"

"Aw that's awesome, Sophia is in the car in the back you wanna say hello now?" Michael shrugs as Liam puts him down. Zayn puts his things in the car keeping a close eye on them.

Liam walks over to the expensive car that makes Michael's eyebrows raise. Sophia rolls the window down smiling at the five year old, "Hi Michael"

Michael waves a little, "Hi" he says softly. "How was school?" "Good, I line leader" "Hey that's pretty cool" "Thank you, I like car" he says pointing at the Ferrari

"Thank you sweetheart, maybe daddy will buy it for you when you're 16?" Michael smiles looking at Liam who ruffles his curls snorting.

"Go let papa buckle you in" he says, Michael nods rushing over to Zayn. "Well is that all?" Sophia asks.

"No, he wants to talk to you" Liam says shoving his hands into his pockets. "About?" "I'm not sure, he won't tell me" "Are you sure he wants to talk to me? What if he changes his mind?"

Liam shrugs making her sigh. "Alright" Liam nods going back to his car, "Mikey you still want to talk to her?"

Michael nods fiddling with his shoe laces. Liam exchanges a look with Zayn who shrugs, Liam begins to drive to the direction to his house.

As soon as they get home Michael unbuckles his seatbelt grabbing his ninja turtle book bag. Zayn helps him out the car, "Bubby be careful" he says watching Michael rush up the steps.

Liam watches as Sophia and Allen stay back, "Uh Sophia, this is my boyfriend Zayn. Zayn this is Sophia" "Nice to meet you" Zayn says extending a hand.

"You too," Sophia says nodding. "You have paint on your hands" Zayn looks at the yellow paint from earlier, he was having a paint session with his little students.