~D~

Liam rushed in the kitchen pouring his coffee in his mug, grabbing an apple before sitting by Michael who was munching on his cereal.

"Zayn is taking you school today bub, I have to go to work early" Michael nods drinking the milk from his cereal, 'Get my sweater?'

Liam nods checking his watch, "Yup, he should be here any minute" Michael rushes out the kitchen to find his sweater and bag.

Just as Liam finished his coffee the doorbell rang, he heard the sound of Michael's feet pattering the floor to get it.

Liam threw the half eaten apple away once he placed the mug in the sink. "Morning Li!" Zayn called out walking towards the kitchen.

Liam smiled kissing him, "Morning gorgeous" Zayn pushes him away blushing, "Michael has everything?" Michael came in buttoning his sweater, 'Ready' Liam kisses his head, "Be good, I'll see you after school"

'Of course' Zayn chuckles giving Liam another kiss, "I'll see you later" Liam waves watching Michael grab Zayn's hand rushing out the house making sure he doesn't become late.

Liam got to work on time, he made sure to drop his stuff off in his office before going up to Niall's.

He heard a lot of babbling and squealing from inside making him grin, he opened the door to see Niall holding onto his almost one year old daughter Darcy. "Hey ladybug, look who's here!" Niall exclaims pointing towards the door.

Liam grins as the baby catches his gaze, she smiles moving her arms excitingly. "Aw someone missed her uncle" He says walking over to take Darcy from Niall.

He starts peppering her face with kisses making her laugh, "How come you brought her to work today?"

"Harry didn't want to clean the house with her running around touching things like usual"

Liam chuckles, "I remember when Mike used to do that" he says sitting in the chair across from him.

Last year Niall was still confused about what he still wanted from life, but ever since got the call at 4am he's not anymore. Their surrogate Lou had went into labor early so they had to rush down to the hospital, Harry was so excited but Niall was still scared

He thought he would be a shit father, but after seeing the small little bundle wrapped in a purple blanket his mind went blank. Harry got to hold her first, he gushed about how small she was, how her hair was so light maybe a blonde.

How her nose was just like Harry's but she had lips like Niall. When it was Niall's turn to hold her he was so hesitant, she was so small he didn't want to hurt her.

After being reassured by his husband he finally held his baby girl in his arms, his mind didn't seem so blank anymore.

This was his baby, he got to have a baby with the one he loves. Everything was great, but much better when she opened her blue eyes and held onto his thumb

From that day on he wasn't confused anymore. Liam remember the first time he and Zayn got to hold her, she was crying really loud and Harry as well as Niall tried everything to calm her down.

All they had to do was sing her a song which made her go quiet. Zayn got a hold of her and went quiet after hearing the few words Zayn sang, Michael even got to hold her too. He even made her smile by gently tickling her chin, that was the best day ever

Liam would love to have another baby someday, he'd love to see Michael become an older brother. "Dada" Darcy gurgled reaching for Niall, Liam handed her back smiling at the both of them.

"It's amazing how you we're so scared of being a dad, now you're a pro or something"

Niall snorts shaking his head smoothing out the curly dirty blonde hair on his daughter's head, "Yeah with your help though, how's Mikey and Zayn?"