~ee~

Liam takes a breath bouncing his feet on the floor, tonight was finally Michael's play and waiting for his parents.

Zayn's parents were already here, "Liam? You ever thought of getting carpet? Maybe a maroon color?" Yaser looks over a Liam shaking his head, "Don't answer her" he threatens.

Liam's cheeks turn red nodding, he sits back rubbing his sweaty hands on his jeans. He doesn't know why he's so nervous, this is Michael's night.

He was hoping his son was okay, Liam jumped at the doorbell ringing.

"I'll get it" He says, already making his way to the front door. He smiles at his parents, "Hi I'm glad you're here" he says.

Karen rushes forward to hug him, "Oh I've missed you" Liam's face turns red, "Missed you too, we're already to go" He says when his mom finally lets his go

They all go inside for a moment, "Mum, dad, this is Yaser and Trisha. Zayn's parents" he says introducing them to the couple already inside.

"Oh it's so nice to meet you, Zayn is a sweetheart" Karen says making Trisha smile. "Thank you, and Liam here is such a great man. Wonderful dad too" Trisha says, pinching his cheeks a little.

Liam blushes, "Okay so now that you've met, let's get on the road. Zayn saved us seats" he says.

/ / /

Liam was basically sitting in the front of the stage which was perfect, he promised he film the whole thing for Niall and Harry.

They couldn't attend because Darcy had the flu, "So what exactly is the play about?" Karen leans over asking.

"All the animals in the farm, Michael is playing a dog" "Oh that's so cute, I can't wait to see" Liam smiles nodding, he could see Zayn taking his spot nearby by on the piano on the side of the stage.

Liam made sure to send him a quick text, mentioning that he could see him.

Zayn had took his phone from his pocket to check his phone, he quickly looked up to see his boyfriend smiling at him.

His cheeks turned red as Liam winks at him, that man always knew how to make him blush in just a matter of seconds.

"Hello Parents and Family, welcome to the kindergarten's first play," Their Principal Higgins says in the microphone, Liam made sure to get Zayn's camera ready to record.

"I hope you all enjoy, thank you" The audience erupted with applause

The auditorium went dark for a moment, the lights go up, the curtains long gone. The background was a cutely drawn farm, the props of hay and a little fence at each in.

And within moments, the whole auditorium is filled with loud coos.

Zayn begins playing piano when Eric comes out in a full blown famer outfit with Michael crawling by his side.

Liam grins brightly at his son who had his little dog make up on.

"I'm Farmer Joe, and dis is my animal farm. I have a lot of animals, but my first one is my dog: Buttercup" The audience erupts with laughter making Michael huffs quietly, he didn't choose the name.

"Say buttercup, how about we find the other animals?" "Woof woof" Michael says loudly as he sticks out his tongue, crawling after Eric who stands to the side.

"We've practiced that a lot last night" Liam whispers excitingly to his parents.

"This is pretty damn cute" Yaser says crossing his arms. Of course the brunette nods quickly, not sure if he was going to smile or not.