~nn~

Liam sighs, glancing over at Zayn who squeezes his shoulder. "Li chill out" "I'm trying to, I told Mike I didn't want to be called by the principal down here again"

Zayn pouts, "Maybe he's not in trouble?" he asks as they walk towards Michael's principal office.

Liam opens the door, making sure Zayn takes his time walking inside before entering. "Ah hello," Paul says with a smile, motioning to a seat.

Liam sends Michael a curious look, noticing the grin on his face. "Zayn how're you doing?"

"I'm great thank you" "Michael told everyone about you guys having another boy, congrads"

Liam smiles, "Thank you sir," He says with a nod. "But um, why were we called?" "Well mostly because of your son here"

Liam sighs, "Please don't tell me he punched someone again" Michael scoffs, "That was one time!"

"Actually three but that's not that reason why I called you both down here," Paul says making Michael purse his lips together into a thin line, crossing his arms

"Michael has been well behaved" "Good grades?" "As a matter of fact, astounding" Paul says with a smile.

Liam smiles, "That's great, so why are we here?" "Well Michael is in kindergarten, but he's at a third grade level academically. So as he's growing, he's bumping up another level higher than the other kids"

Liam nods, "Ahuh" "Well, this is mainly your choice and not mines. But Mike here, is welcomed to attend Yardley"

Zayn's eyes widen, "Yardley?" Michael and Liam exchange looks, "What's that?" They asks in unison.

"It an amazing school for kid prodigies" Zayn says with a smile, squeezing Liam's hand.

"Correct, like Michael here. There are a lot of kids who are good as you in math there" Paul says with a smile. The five year old frowns, "New school?"

"Yeah, I mean. You won't have to keep getting different worksheets from the other kids. I know that has been annoying not being able to participate sometimes"

Liam rubs the back of his neck, "Paul, isn't this a bit much? I mean, won't that be a lot of money?"

"It's a scholarship actually, everything is well paid for" Liam's eyebrows shoot up, "Everything?" "Yes, whatever grade you want to enroll him in"

Michael makes a face, watching his dad get excited. "Um excuse me? I don't wanna go to a new school"

"Why not? Mike you'll be with kids that are just like you" Zayn nods, "Yeah don't you think it'll be fun?"

Michael shrugs, "I guess" Paul nods, "Well y'know you can shadow for the day there if you want? To see if you'll like it?"

Liam nods, "I think we can do that, it's just one day monkey" "Okay" Michael says, twiddling with his thumbs.

After the small meeting, Michael stood outside the principal's office watching his parents chat excitingly. "I like dis school" the five year old says, pouting.

Zayn coos, "You're only shadowing one day bub, after that we'll sit down and see if you want to go" Michael huffs, placing his forehead on the wall

"This is great isn't it? All paid and everything" "Except for the uniforms" Michael scoffs, "Uniforms?!"

"Yeah, yellow and white" Michael shakes his head, "I look bad in yellow!" Liam smiles, "Mike you look nice in yellow"

"I look like mustard wiff hair!" Zayn rubs his belly, giggling a little. "That is true" Liam nudges his arm before crouching to Michael's level.