~hh~

I'm trying to update all my stories, including this one, as much as I can because I have finals coming up soon ;-;

"Why don't you and grandma like eachother?" Michael asks as he walks into his father's room.

"What? Why aren't you taking your nap?" Liam asks, looking away from the tv. "I'm not tired" Michael says, pouting slightly.

"C'mere," Liam says making Michael rush over, Liam helps him into the bed. "Now why do you think grandma and I don't like each other?"

"You fight, and I don't like that" Liam sighs, "I'm sorry bubby, you know we don't mean it" "Then why you fight? Does grandma not like me?"

Liam sits up, "She loves you very much Michael and she loves me just the same. That doesn't mean she doesn't like me and it certainly doesn't mean I don't like her"

Michael frowns, "Then, why are you no happy with grandma?" Liam runs his hands through Michael's hair, "You remember when I told you I haven't see grandma and grandpa since I was 18?"

Michael nods, "Yeah" "So that was five years ago, I grew up without them and Y'know I still have to adjust to them being back in my life. You understand?"

Michael nods a little, "Yeah" Liam pecks his forehead, "When I say grandma loves you a lot, that means a lot a lot" The five year old grins, "Life would be boring without meh"

Liam raises an eyebrow, "How do you know how you got here?" "Well Lukey and Lou say that they have sex and then a bird brings the baby to their window and it flies away on a rainbow"

Liam stares at him, "What" he says making Michael nod, sitting on his lap. "I know, it amazin. I hope I see that bird with a baby when you and papa have sex"

Liam rubs his temples, "Stop saying that word Mike" "Why?" "Because it's bad for children to say that word and I don't want any calls from the school telling me to pick you up for saying it"

Michael frowns, "But uncle Niall says it's not a bad word" "You know you should stop talking to uncle Niall, Luke, and Louis. Listen to uncle harry from now on"

Michael pouts, "Fine," he says, before plopping beside him. "But what is sex?" Liam gives him a weak smile, "Uh it's a very special hug, that grown ups do" "So I can't do it?"

"Hell no, maybe when you move out the house" Michael frowns, "That sucks" he says, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, that's what I said when I was a kid" "But you and papa do it now" Liam looks over at him, "Let's talk about something else yeah?"

Michael thinks, "When are you and papa getting married?" Liam sighs internally, he rather talk about this then sex.

"I'm not sure, I haven't asked yet" "Why not? It been a year!" "Yeah but it takes time buddy, we're taking it slow" "No slow, go fast! Heavy metal, push dat pedal!" Michael says with a determined look

Liam rolls his eyes fondly at his son who slides off the couch, "Where are you going?" "I get small snack, I have to watch ma figure"

"What figure, you're a little stick" Michael scoffs, "And your a fat pooh bear Dad" he says with a scowl, walking out his room.

Liam grins slightly, he gets out of bed to follow after him. To make sure he only gets one snack because his son loves hiding a few others in his pants

Liam walked down the step, making sure to pet Seven who was getting a lot bigger. He tip toed to the kitchen, watching his small son struggle with opening the fridge door

Liam bites his lip to laugh, watching Michael get even more frustrated. "Daddy open da fridge!" He hears Michael shout, crossing his arms

Liam walks in, "Aw having trouble" Michael jumps a little, clinging to the stool nearby. "No do that! That's not nice" Michael says, holding his little heart

"I'm sorry," Liam says, opening the fridge. "Now what're you getting?" "Pudding" his five year old says, rushing forward to grab the chocolate pudding in the shelf of the fridge

"Okay sit at the table" Liam says, grabbing a spoon to wash off before setting it on the table. It takes a couple tries before Michael successful gets in the chair, "That was hard work"

"Now since we're sitting face to face, care to tell me what happened at school on Friday?" Michael sticks his spoon in the cup, "I don't know what you talking about dad"

"I think you do, your music teacher Ms. Claire sent me an a letter yesterday" Michael continues to eat his pudding, "Sowwy, I got no clue"

"Well it involves a boy named Michael hitting someone with a triangle" "Mhm I don't wecall" "Oh you don't?" Michael shakes his head, "Maybe another Michael?"

"Well okay, this other Michael was in music class and hit a boy named Eric with his triangle"

Michael grins, "Oh weally? What a shame" "Yeah and I heard that the other Michael has a dad whose going to give him timeout"

Michael's grin drops, quietly eating his pudding. "He hit me first" "Why did he do that?"

"Cause he think I twy to steal Becca but I no want her! She annoyin" Michael says with an irritated look. "Oh yeah?" "Yeah, she keep twying to hug me and it make Eric mad"

"Well did you tell her you don't like her anymore?" "Yes! But she no listen! Women cwazy daddy, it hard being so beautiful" Michael says shaking his head, flipping his hair

Liam chuckles, "You're cocky" "Nuh uh, I confident" Michael says with a duh tone, finishing the rest of his pudding.

Liam shakes his head, he'll still put him in time out for a while, maybe not. He distinctly hears the door open, making Michael smile getting out his seat

"Papa home!" Liam smiles fondly, testing his head in his fist as Michael rushes out the kitchen.

Liam waits a whole before watching Zayn walk in, Michael attached to his leg. "Hey Li, how was your day?" The dark haired man asks, leaning down to kiss him

Michael cringes, "Ew stop" he says, unwrapping his arms from Zayn's leg. Liam pulls away with a smile, "It was a nice day off, and you?"

"Well two of my little students we're fighting with blue paint," Zayn says talking off his jacket, revealing the blue on his sweater vest. "So it was okay"

Michael covers his mouth to laugh, "You look like a smurf" he says making Liam laugh along with him, Zayn crossing his arms.

"Haha that's funny guys" Liam grins, "Aw just a little banter, good one Mike" he says, giving his son a highfive

Zayn scowls, walking over to the fridge. "What? It was funny!" Michael shakes his head, "You messed up man," he whispers to his father making the man raise an eyebrow.

"Watch dis," he says, sitting up. "I'm sorry for laughing papa, you look beautiful in blue" Zayn smiles, "Aw thank you Michael, you're forgiven"

Liam scoffs? "I apologized!" "Yeah but Mikey was much more sincere" Liam looks over to his son, the five year old wiggle his little eyebrow cheekily