~H~

*dies*

Louis crosses his arms watching his dark haired pace among his flat shared with his boyfriend, "Zayn slow down, those people you were with are Liam's parents?"

"Yes! Like I said!" "Well that's great, right?" "No, I mean yeah. I don't know, I don't even know if he wants to see them or not"

"Well ask him" "No he'll catch on!" "Zayn, I think you should tell him. I mean there's a 50/50 % chance he'll be happy" "Or angry" "Look babe, you can't keep this from him" Zayn rubs his face plopping on the couch.

"Shouldn't you be with him and Mike right now?" Zayn sighs nodding, "Yeah," he gets up putting his coat on. "Maybe I should tell him" Louis nods grinning, "I swear you won't regret babe, might even get a little something something tonight"

Zayn cheeks flared red grabbing the grocery bags, "Oh hush" "I know who's getting some tonight" Luke says loudly as he sits next to Louis immediately pulling him in his arms

Zayn gags watching them cuddle, "You two make sick" "But you love us" "Sadly" "Hey don't take that tone with me, we let you live with us" "True, I guess I'll be a little nicer"

Zayn waves to them one last time, "See you later" "Tell me what happens!" Louis shouts as Zayn shuts the doors. Zayn shudders a little, not because the air had gotten colder. He was scared of out his mind

Whenever he mention his parents he notices how sad Liam looks, what if he gets angry? As Zayn drove home a bunch of what ifs were in his head, he's walking up the steps to the front door opening it

"I'm home!" Zayn shouts hearing little footsteps. Michael comes rushing in with his Dark Vader stuffed toy, he hugs his legs making Zayn coo ruffling his hair.

"I got you a big bag of Doritos" he says making Michael jump with delight, following him into the kitchen. Liam was putting pasta on a plate, "Hey your just in time" he says leaning in to kiss him.

They both pulled away grinning at the gagging noises Michael was making at the table. Liam placed the plate infront of the 5 year old, "You were gone a long time" "Oh yeah, I stopped by to see Louis and Luke"

Michael gasps, 'Are they coming over?' "Not today but on Saturday though" Michael claps happily before picking up his fork began to eat. Zayn quietly started emptying he grocery bags

"You alright? You seem quiet" Liam asks worryingly sitting next to Michael placing two more plates on the table. "I'm fine Li" Zayn says putting the stuff away in the cabinets sitting across from him

Liam nods, deep down he doesn't believe though. After dinner Michael went back in the living room watching cartoons while Liam and Zayn were still in the kitchen

Zayn was scrubbing the dishes quietly, Liam beside him questioning whether he should say something. "What's wrong?" Zayn asks drying the plates.

"I should ask you the same, you've been acting weird since you've come back from the store" Zayn bit his lip a little drying his hands, "I can't hold it in anymore"

Liam looked scared starting to back away, "A-are you cheating on me?" Zayn eyes widen shaking his head, "No no! Liam why would you ever think that?" He asks pulling him closer to him

"I-you just looked like you did something bad" "I'm not cheating, I would never cheat, I like you to much" Liam smiles making Zayn smile back

"But," Zayn starts off making Liam's smile falter a little. "I need to talk to you, I think you should sit down" Liam nods pulling a chair out to sit down.

Zayn leans against the counter taking a deep breath, "So I went to store, Louis and Luke were there too. We were all together just chatting and such, I went to some other aisle and I saw a couple"

Liam raises an eyebrow, "Yeah so?" "Um, this couple looked very familiar" Liam nods confusingly as he sits back. "So I moved closer to see them and they looked very very familiar to someone I know" "Ahuh, and who's that someone?"

"Someone I really care for and really like" he mumbles making Liam think a little. Then it dawns on him, he points to himself slowly. "Me?"

"Yeah" "Zayn I don't understand, just spit it out babe" Liam says pulling the dark haired boy on his lap. "So I talked with them for a bit and then I told them how familiar they looked, a-and i asked if they had any kids"

"Zayn that's weird, talking to strangers like that" "Li please let me finish" Liam shuts his mouth caressing his tan hand. "They came from England, they were from Wolverhampton but moved five years ago"

Liam freezes staring at him weirdly, his mouth getting dry. "They told me they had two kids, a boy and a girl. They haven't seen their son in over five years, and I thought of you"

Zayn waited for a response but got nothing so he continued, "So I showed them a picture of you and they almost cried. I-I saw your parents Liam" he says finally making the older man's breath hitch.

After a while it was painfully quiet making Zayn worry, he grabbed Liam's face making him look at him. "Liam they wanna see you, and Mike too"

"I-they wanna see me? After all these years they wanna see me? I thought they were angry with me" he whispers making Zayn shake his head. "They said they were for a while but they tried to reach you but they were afraid to. And when they did you changed your number"

Liam bites his trembling lip making Zayn hug him tight. "I'm sorry Li, you don't have to see them if you don't want to" Liam shakes his head blinking away the tears, "No, I-I do I just. I didn't think they'd want me anymore"

Zayn started to wipe away Liam's tears smiling, "They do, they were afraid just like you were boo" Liam nods wiping his eyes smiling a little, "Alright"

"Alright what?" "I wanna see them too, and I can introduce them to Michael again" he says letting laugh. Zayn kissed his nose and forehead, "And their gonna love him just like they love you"

Liam snuggled into Zayn's neck, "Thank you Zee" Zayn grins rubbing his back, "Your welcome Li"

"Dad?" Michaels quiet voice asks in the threshold of the kitchen door staring worriedly. Liam lifts his head up to look at him, "Hey buddy" "You 'ad?" Michael asks walking in.

"No I'm fine, Zaynie told me something that made me happy" Michael comes closer leaning on Zayn's side, 'What?'

"I'm gonna see my parents soon" 'I have a grandma and grandpa?' Michael asks tilting his head. "Yeah buddy" 'I get to see them too?'

"Yup, I think their gonna love you"

^^^
I UPDATED FINALLY YAAY
how'd you like this chapter?
Comment and star it

Did you guys see zayns interview and photoshoot with billboard? Laaaaawd

-Saliah xXx