Chapter 12

Dre POV
2 months later
I wake up, feeling horrible as usual. It's been, like what, 2 months since me and Kenzi broke up, and I feel worse each and every day. I just wish she would at least talk to me. I know what went down was wrong but she has to at least hear me out, man.

I love Kenzi, hell I'm in love wit her. I need to set this shit straight before it's to late. I kind of have a plan to get her to at least talk to me. I just hope it works out how I plan it to.

Sighing, I crawl out of bed to go get ready for school. Sadly, ion even wanna go no more, it's just been the same shit over and over again. I try to talk to Kenz and she just shuts me down as usual.

Clearing my thoughts, I hop in the shower, brush my teeth and wash my face. I go in my closet to find something to wear.
Deciding on something nice I grab my black button up, khaki pants and my black forces. I grab my gold chain and gold watch to match. I put in my diamond studs, pick my hair out and leave.

Pulling up to the school, I spot Kenzi walking up to the school. Smiling, I get out and jog to catch up to her. Wrapping my arms around her from behind I kiss her neck.
"WTH Andrea, chill" she turned around, fuming
Smiling, I pull her into me.
"you chill, Kenzi" I say
"Andrea please, fuck off me yo" she says, tryna push me off her
"man quit playing wit me" I say getting serious "I miss yo ass ma"
she rolls her eyes and continue to push at me. Sighing I grab her and head to my car.
I open the passenger door and push her in. I jog to my side, get in and look at her. She has her arms crossed with a pout.
"Kenzi, cut the shit man" I snap, annoyed
"No let me out Andrea, I told you I'm so done with you man" she snaps back
"whatever" I say turning on the car and pulling out of the parking lot headed to my surprise
"ugh wtf" she says, rolling her eyes
"man, chill out already damn" I say getting mad
"fuck you" she mumbles. I nod and continue to drive. Two hours later I pull up to my parents private house. I having been here in years.

I look over at Kenzi and she's asleep. I smile and get out to grab her. Picking her up I carry her inside and upstairs. Making it to the master bedroom I lay her on the bed. I walk around making sure everything is set up how I want.
Finally getting everything settled I walk over and sit beside Kenz on the bed.
Leaning down I lightly kiss on her neck tryna wake her up. She moans lowly and starts to wake up. Smiling down at her, I speak.
"hey baby" I say
"Andrea where tf are we"she says instantly getting upset
"bruh chill, I wanted to set up a lil some for just the two of us" I reply
"what about I don't want nothing to do with you don't you understand Andrea" she yells, pushing me and getting up
"and why don't you understand that i ain't letting you go that easy, Kenz" I yell back, walking towards her
"everything, cause clearly you didn't care bout that all before" she shoots back
Sighing, I reach out to grab her but she holds her hand up stopping me.
"Don't touch me" she says thru gritted teeth
"Just take me home" she continues
"No, we gone be up here for the whole weekend and your gonna hear me out" I say in a stern tone
"whatever" she mumbles, walking in the bathroom and slamming the door. I sigh, this is gonna be a long weekend I think to myself.

Jordan POV

Yo, I finally get me a POV. Y'all should know me by now but if you don't then sup I'm Dre's bestfriend Jordan. I've been kicking it heavy wit this chick Angel lately. She's coo or whatever. I'm kind of feeling her but she'll never know that.

I know what went down between her and Dre, ofc that's my best friend why wouldn't I know. But I haven't seen that side of Angel yet. She's just been super sweet towards me and very clingy ever since we had sex. We've actually been having sex alot lately and I have to admit the shit's great.

Right now we're currently in my bed cuddling watching TV. I look down at her and smile.
"Angel" I say
"yea babe" she says back, oh yeah she's been calling me her "baby" often as well. Ion have a problem with it tho, cause shordy is fine.
"did you and Dre have anything going on between y'all" I ask
"no not really, I mean other than the one time at that party. she's really in love wit Kenzi and besides I'm really starting to feel you" she replies honestly
"coo, I'm starting to feel you to, ma" I smile at her. She leans up and kisses me. During our make out session, my phone rings.
Sighing out of frustration, I pick it up. Looking at the caller ID, it's Dre calling. I push Angel over slightly and get up, headed to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind me I answer.
Phone conversation
"yo Dre. sup" I say
"yo wassup man. I need some advice about Kenzi, dawg" she says, sounding annoyed. Chuckling, I speak.
"man what is it now" I say
"Ite so we up here at moms and pops private house and she won't give me the time of day. Ion know how I'ma get her to talk to me man. I need some help, dude" she stresses
"Ite calm down man just relax. Okay you got ya romantic dinner and stuff set up already right" I ask
"yea but she ain't even give me a chance to do that before she ran off" she says. I nod as if she can see me. Thinking to myself I try to think of a way to help her out. Finally having a idea of what I would do, I speak.
"okay man it's only one thing you have to do" I say
"what" she says back
"you have to tell her how you feel, meaning coming clean about everything Dre. and then make love to her, that's what I would do" I shrug
"coo thanks man" she hangs up

Chuckling I head back into the room. Angel looks at me and rolls her eyes. Slightly confused I ask her what's her problem.
"Angel what's ya problem, girl" I ask wit my eyebrows furrowed
"you, your my problem, Jordan" she says
"ion know why, what I do" I ask, confused
"was that one of your hoes you were on the phone with" she says
"nah" I simply reply
"liar" she mumbles
"come again" I say, walking towards her
"I said your a liar" she yells. I nod
"coo then you can get tf out" I say, getting mad all of a sudden. I told her the truth. We ain't together anyways, ion have to explain shit to her, we just fucking that's it.
———————————————
Author's Note
Hope you enjoy😘
3 chapters left😭
Excuse all mistakes😇
PS: I feel like no one's reading this book anymore. so I've decided that, if I don't have many reads on this chapter, I will discontinue this book
thanks😘