Chapter 11

Dre POV

Damn! I fucked up again. I didn't mean for any of that to go down last night. I was in the moment and didn't realize what i did. I knew that bitch was up to something but i shrugged it off.

I gotta fix this bs man. I really love Kenzi, I'm in love with her but i made a HUGE mistake fucking Angel last night. When Kenzi walked in on us i saw the hurt on her face. I know there's no coming back from this now. But I'm gonna atleast try to get my girl back AGAIN. Shxt was coo and then this shxt happens. Man i really fxckd shxt up.

I sighed as i pulled up to her house. I got out and jogged up to her front door. I knocked, stepped back and put my hands in my jean pockets. The door opened and there stood Kenzi looking beautiful as ever.

"Are you fxckn serious. Why the fxck are you here" she yelled at me.

I sighed and tried to reach for her but she moved.

"Baby im so sorry. I was caught in the moment. Shxt happened so fast. I never meant to hurt you" i sighed

"Why would you do that to me Dre. What did i do wrong. Why can't you be faithful for once Dre, for ONCE" she yelled while crying

Damn i hate seeing her cry. But its all my fault. I fxckd up.

I just looked down. I couldn't look at her because i feel so guilty. I was wrong and fxckd up for this and its nothing i can do to change it.

"Exactly, you cant even look at me. You are a piece of shxt and im done with you Dre" she cried

"Baby please I'm sorry" i said grabbing her by her waist and pulling her into me

"No Dre stop" she pushed at me but i just held her tighter. I'm not tryna lose her. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Shh baby I'm sorry. What do i have to do to prove to you that I'm sorry" i whispered to her

"LEAVE ME TF ALONE DRE. THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO. IM DONE. FINISHED" she screamed while slipping outta my grip

"Baby please dont do this. I need you" i said as a tear fell out of my eye

She looked at me and cried "i cant do this anymore Dre. Its over" she turned and went back in the house, slamming the door in the process.

I sighed and turned to leave but stopped when the door opened again. Kenzi threw something at me and then turned going back inside.

I looked down and it was the promise ring i gave her. I wiped my eyes and bent down to pick it up.

I turned around and walked to my car. I got in and put my hands on the steering wheel.

I sighed "shes really done"

Kenzi POV

I don't know what to do wit myself. I cant sleep and i cant eat. Andrea really hurt me badly. Its been two weeks now and everytime i look at her I see what use to be.

Why couldn't she be faithful? Why did she have to play wit my emotions and feelings like that? I gave her all of me and this is how she repays me? By ripping my heart out and crushing it?

I dont want anything to do wit her. I've been trying my hardest to avoid her and it hasn't been working. Shes been showing up everywhere. Everytime i turn around shes there tryna talk to me. Its so frustrating. Hopefully today is different.

~At School~

I grab my books and close my locker. I turn around to walk to the restroom and bump into somebody.