Chapter 7

Dre POV

I woke up with Kenz on top of me. I love having her back. Now its time to get my shit back together. I realized that shes not gonna put up with my shit for long.

I slightly pushed her over and got up. I headed to the bathroom. I used it, did my hygiene, and took a shower.

"Babe" Kenz came in whining.

"Yes" i said as i laughed

"My legs hurt" she responded. Then i heard a loud thump. I peeked out the shower and she was laid out on the floor. I shook my head and got out.

I wrapped a towel around me and helped her up.

Laughing i said "you okay"

She mugged the shit outta me and said "no Dre, that isn't funny"

I laughed harder and ran her a bath. When the temperature was good i placed her in then went to get dressed.

Clad in light blue jeans, yellow blue and white polo shirt and my matching jordan retro 5s.

"Babe you finished" i yelled. She came limping out with her bra and panties on.

"No" she whined. I looked up from tying my shoe and she was pouting. I got up and walked to her.

"Aww its ok babe" i laughed. She punched me in my shoulder.

"That's not funny Dre. You not touching me no more for three weeks."she said then sent me a glare.

"Yea that's what you think" i whispered to myself but she still heard me.

"Keep thinking I'm playing with yo ass Dre" she said while pointing a finger my way.

I just laughed and headed downstairs for some cereal. I grabbed a bowl, spoon, my favorite cereal pops, and some milk. I sat down at the island and made my bowl. Ten minutes in to eating my cereal Kenzi finally brings her ass down.

"You ready" i asked after swallowing.

"Yea" she said. I finished my last little bit and put the bowl in the sink.

"Lets go" i said coming downstairs from getting my phone, wallet, and keys.

I grabbed her hand and went to the car. I helped her inside and jogged over to my side. I started the car up and headed towards the school.

20 minutes later we pull up to the school. I help her out and grab her book bag. This girl is seriously still mad about this morning. It was a joke.

I laughed at my thoughts. She looked up at me and i quickly changed it into a cough and cleared my throat.

"Babe you still mad at me" i asked once we made it to our lockers.

She just mugged me and got her books. I held in my laugh.

"I love you" i said and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She pushed my arm off and attempted to walk away but i wasn't having it. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. I started walking towards the bathroom while she screamed for me to put her down. I laughed and continued walking.

Once i got there i put her on top of the sink.

"You gone stop being mean to me" i asked when she struggled to get out my grip.

"Yes" she mumbled. I cuffed my hand behind my ear. " i cant hear you babe speak up"

"I said yea" she spoke louder.

"Good now gimme the lips" i said. I licked my lips and poked em out.

She started laughing and kissed my cheek. I stale faced her. She laughed harder and then gave me what i wanted.