Chapter 6

Dre POV

These pass few days have been hell. All i do now is mope around the house and go to school. I really miss Kenzi and I know I fucked up but all the things I did I thought it was right at the time. But when I saw the pain in her eyes I knew that I was wrong. I just want my baby back. I can't believe that I did that to her.

I got up out the bed and went to the bathroom. I used it and did my hygiene before taking a shower. I got out and put some clothes on. I decide to dress casual today. Clad in my red Tommy Hilfiger shirt, black jeans, and my red tims. I picked out my hair and grabbed my keys, phone and wallet. I got in my car and headed to school.

Pulling up to school I see Angel. I really have been trying to avoid her but its been hard when i have like every class with her. She's been trying her hardest to get me to fuck her ever since she found out that me and Kenz broke up. But i cant do it. Normally i would love to but i cant this time. The only person i want is my baby.

I got out the car and she came running towards me. I can admit she has been looking right ever since me and Kenz broke up but i still dont want her. She got to me and spoke.
"Hey Dre" she said

"Wassup ma" i said while walking pass her. She grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Whats wrong" she asked while pouting.

"Nothing. Ill just talk to you later" i shrugged and kept walking.

I walked in school and went straight to my locker. I got my books for first period and went to the bathroom. I walked in and there she was. She had on my favorite color dress. I walked over and attempted to speak.

"Wassup K" i said a little above a whisper. Kenz turned around and looked at me.

She avoided eye contact before speaking "hey dre" she spoke

I cleared my throat before speaking "hey uhh can we talk" i asked her. I'm not gone lie and say i didn't miss her because we all know that's a lie but looking in her eyes i know she misses me too. I missed everything about her, her voice, body, smile, everything.

"Uhh, yea wassup" she said after a few minutes of silence.

"OK listen babe" i cleared my throat "i miss you, alot" i said. I looked her in her eyes so she can see that I'm serious.

"Dre I -" i cut her off

"No babe let me finish. I miss you and i know you want nothing to do with me but I'm not giving up on us. I know i fucked up and i made the biggest mistake by letting you slip through my fingers. But these last few days I've been lonely and miserable without you. I miss the hell outta yo ass babe and i know you miss me too."

I reached in my pocket and got the promise ring out. She gave it back the next day and i held on too it because i was gonna get her back. "Babe please just give me ONE more chance to prove to you that i wont fuck up ever again. Let me show you that i cherish what we have. I'm gonna make you mine again if its the last thing i do. I love you baby". By now my eyes were watering. I do love her with all my heart and i wish she would just see that.

"Dre i love you too but I'm sorry i cant do this with you no more. You have to move on to somebody else and be happy" she said while crying. She let go of my hand and left.

I just stood there and watched the love of my life walk outta my life for good. I know i fucked up but i need to have her back with me.

Just then the bell rung for first period. I looked in the mirror and wiped my face. I walked out the bathroom and headed to class. When i got there Angel was waiting for me at the door. I sighed and walked right pass her.