Chapter 1

Dre POV

I woke up this morning and my alarm clock was blasting in my ear so I reached over and pressed snooze. I stretched and got up. I headed towards the bathroom and started my hygiene. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before jumping in the shower. I got out, dried off, and threw on some dark balmain jeans, a red polo shirt, and my red and black jordans. I grab my keys, phone and book-bag before heading downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast.

"Hey mama" I said

"Hey dre" she said

"Whatcha cooking" I said

"Some bacon and eggs, want some" she said

"Nah ma I'm good I'm finna head out tho" "Bye" I said

I kissed my mama on the cheek and headed out the door before she could respond.

I hopped in my 2015 white and black Benz and headed to school.

I pulled up to Grey-stone High-school and got out. I walked up the stairs to the school and as soon as I walked in I saw my baby Kenz standing at the door waiting on me.

"Hey baby" she said after she kissed me

"Wassup ma" I said after we pulled away

We walked towards my locker so I could get my books out for first period. As soon as I closed my locker my best-friend Jordan walked up. Jordan is also a stud she brown-skinned with a low cut fro and dark brown eyes.

"Wassup bro" she said while dapping me up

"Wassup man" I replied after we dapped

"Aye you going to that party tonight" she asked

Today was Friday and this bitch named Keisha supposed to have a party somewhere in our neighborhood but I'm not sure if ima go.

"Nah man I don't think ima go" I said

Kenz looked at me and said "but babe I wanted to go to this party you never wanna go to parties with me"

I looked at her and sighed "Ight" I said

She squealed and kissed me

I just laughed as she kissed all over my face

As she was kissing on me the bell rung for first period she kissed me and walked away.

I dapped Jordan up and walked away. I walked into Ms. Hensley class and took my seat in the back next to this dude named Chris. The late bell rung and then the door opened and this bad ass female walked in. She had long blonde hair, she looked to be mixed and she had a fat ass.

She looked towards me and smiled I just sat back and smirked at her. Ms. Hensley looked up from her desk and started talking to her.

"Hello miss you must be a new student" Ms. Hensley said

"Yes ma'am I am" she said

"What's your name" Ms. Hensley asked

"Angel Smith" she said

After she said that I zoned out because I was just staring at her ass. Ma had a nice ass to be so little. She looked at me again and smiled AGAIN. She wanted me I could tell. Ms. Hensley went to the front of the class and asked for everybody's attention. I looked at her and waited for her to speak again.

"Okay class this is our new student Angel" she said

Oh so that's her name its cute especially on her.

"Angel would you like to tell the class where your from" Ms. Hensley asked

"Uhh I moved here from Houston, Texas" she said, I smiled