Chapter 5

Kenzi POV

I woke up on top of Dre. I kissed her lips and got up headed towards the bathroom. I took me a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I went back into the room and found some lounging clothes to wear. I got dressed and headed downstairs. I decided to cook us some breakfast. I took some bacon,eggs, grits and sausage out the freezer. I started cooking. I was half way through cooking when Dre came up behind me kissing on my neck.

"Good morning babe" I said while smiling. "Wassup ma" she said still kissing on me. "Stop" I whined. She laughed and stole a piece of bacon. Five minutes later I was done with everything. I fixed out plates and we sat down at the island. It was silent until she spoke up.

"So what's the moves for today" she asked while drinking some juice.

"I don't know" I shrugged. She smirked and said "OK well lets stay in today".

"Yes we can watch Tv and cuddle all day" I said while smiling big

She chuckled and said "Fine whatever you want babe"

We finished the rest of our food in silence. Ten minutes later we were finished and on the couch cuddling while watching Insidious 3. I was laying on her chest and she was laid back on the couch. When the lady with no face part came on I jumped. She chuckled and held me tighter. I covered my face and said I can't watch this anymore. She got up and turn it off. She came back and pick me up carrying me to her room.

"Babe I'm finna take a shower you coming" she said. I nodded my head and got up. I watched her undress and knew that I wanted her again. She turned the shower on and checked the temperature. I undressed myself and got in first. Then she got in after me. She was washing up with her back towards me. I pouted and turned her around towards me. I leaned up and slowly started kissing her neck. "Damn Kenz" she groaned when I licked her spot. I leaned up to her ear and whispered "I want you". She smirked and picked me up. She started kissing on my neck. She put me up against the wall and came eye level with my area. "You ready" she asked. I nodded and braced myself. She slowly licked up both my thighs teasing me. "Mmm" I moaned. "Stopppp" I whined when she kept doing it. She chuckled and then went in tongue first. "Shit" I screamed. I love how long her tongue is. She curled her tongue and hit my g spot. "FUCK" I screamed and grabbed ahold of her head. My legs were shaking and I knew I was close but I had to prolong it. "Ooh daddy, fuck right there" I moaned and pulled her hair. "Fuck baby" she groaned as I yanked her hair harder. She stopped tongue fucking me and started to lick and hum on my clit real fast. "Uhh shit I'm gonna cum baby" I screamed as my orgasm hit me with full force. "Let that shit go baby" she said against me. "Shit" I said as I came down from my high.

She put me down and got out. I started to pout and then go after her but as soon as she left, she returned, and she brought my friend back with her. I smiled and she picked me up again. She kissed me and pulled my legs up higher on her waist. She slowly entered me and I moaned out in pleasure. She pushed me up against the shower wall and went to work. "Uhh" I screamed. She started fucking me harder and faster. "Damn baby, pussy too good" she said. "Ooh daddy you feel so good" I moaned out. "Fuck" I screamed as she went deeper. "Shit wait hold up" she said. She quickly turned the shower off and carried us to the bed. We were still wet but she didn't care. She sat down on the edge of the bed and I climbed on top. She started back at her same speed and kept it going. "mas rapido papi" I screamed/moaned in Spanish. She smirked and sped up. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I rode out my second orgasm. "Fuck" she said when I dove my nails in her shoulders. I slowed down and she laid back on the bed.

We laid down together on the bed and cuddled. She kissed my forehead and we dozed off into a nap. 2 hours later I woke up and had to use the bathroom. I tried to get out the bed but my legs were so weak and sore. I looked over at Dre and she was sleep with her arm over her eyes. I lightly shook her. "Babe" I said still shaking her. "Hmm" she said. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "I can't walk and I have to pee" I whined. She just chuckled and got up. She came over to my side and picked me up. She carried me to the bathroom and helped me use it.