Chapter 8

Kenzi POV

I woke up that night on top of Dre. I kissed her cheek and got up. I walked into the bathroom used i and then handled my hygiene. Then i headed downstairs. I was hungry and was gonna cook something for me and Dre to eat. I went in the fridge and pulled out some fish and shrimp. I didn't want a big meal so ima just fry some fish and shrimp, simple.

I washed and cleaned them. 20 minutes later i started cooking. After another 35 minutes i was done. I fixed our plates and took Dre her plate first. She was still sleep but when it comes to food she would wake up instantly.

I shook her awake and handed her her plate.

She yawned and stretched then sat up and headed to the bathroom. She did her stuff and came back out. I sat the food down and went back downstairs to grab my food and some drinks. I walked back upstairs and she was on the phone. I stood to the door to ease drop.

"Dude stop calling me" she said

I'm guessing it was one of her hoes. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I walked in the room and she instantly ended her call. "Man whatever, bye" she said.

"Babe who was that" i asked her

"Uhh nobody important" she fake smiled. "Thanks for the food too babe" she said changing the subject.

I faked smiled "your welcome Dre" i sighed.

"Whats wrong baby girl" she asked coming towards me

"Nothing Dre" i pushed pass her.

"Nothing my ass. Why you trippin" she asked.

"You always so secretive about everything. Why cant you tell me who you were on the phone with" i yelled.

"Why the fuck do you always gotta yell at me. And why do i always have to let you know shit. Do i ask you about your every move?? No. So stop all the accusing, all the yelling, and most of all all the bullshit" she yelled while backing me into the wall.

She pulled on some b-ball shorts and a wife beater. Then she went to the dresser and grabbed her phone, keys and wallet. She walked to the door and turned around to look at me.

"Im out. Dont wait up" she said. Then she was gone.

I crawled in the bed in a fetal position and cried myself to sleep.

Dre POV

I left and headed to the court. I needed some time to myself. I hate when Kenzi gets insecure. I know its half my fault but come on dude i told her i was sorry for everything and that i will never hurt her like that again. But she doesn't believe me half of the time like i understand i did her wrong when we first started out but ima changed person now.

I pulled up to the court and got out. I opened my trunk and grabbed my b-ball. I walked over to the court and started throwing up shots.

I was currently at the free throw line shooting when i saw a car pull up. I looked closely and realized it was just my bestfriend J. She walked over and dapped me up.

"Wassup bruh" she asked

"Nothing much chillin. Working on my game for basketball season" i responded

"That's wassup man. I came to do the same. You wanna get a one on one going" she said

"That's coo. Lets go then" i said

She nodded and went to grab the ball.

I checked her up and we started the game.

The game was over in less then 30 minutes. We played one game of 21. I won ofc cause I'm the man in ball.