Chapter 3

Dre POV

I was on my way to get Angel. She had already text me her address. I made a left turn down this street and came across a huge house. I didn't know she was big ballin'. I parked the car on the side of the street in front of her house. I sent her a quick text telling her I was outside. She replied back with a simple okay. Five minutes later she came out with this short tight ass dress on. I mentally passed out because shorty was bad asf. But I'm gonna keep my cool. Self control Dre self control. I told myself. She got in and leaned over to give me a hug. 

"Wassup ma" I said after we pulled apart.

"Hey" she said while smiling

"Aye so what movie we finna see" I asked after I pulled off towards the theater. 

"I was thinking about seeing Don't Breathe" she said while smiling

I just nodded my head. I looked over at her. She was looking out the window watching the scenery go by. I didn't notice I was staring until she asked me what. I shook my head nothing and focused my attention back on the road. 10 minutes later we pulled up to the movies. We both got out and walked in. She went to get popcorn and I waited patiently. When she finally was ready we walked into the movie and took out seats. We was half way through the movie when I seen she was dosing off. I lightly tapped her. "Come on lets go" I said. She nodded her head and we left. We were almost to her house when my stomach growled. I looked over to her and said "I'm hungry, you wanna grab some food". She smiled and nodded. We went to McDonalds to eat. I ordered us both 10 piece nugget. She thanked me and I nodded. I decided that I didn't wanna go home yet so I drove us to the nearby park. We were at a picnic table eating in silence until she spoke up. 

"I had a great time tonight Dre" she said smiling

"Yea me too" I said 

"You ready to leave" I asked after it was silent for a minute.

She nodded and we got up and threw our trash away. We headed back towards my car and got in. I started the car up and drove her home. When we pulled up we exchanged hugs and goodbyes. I pulled off in the direction of my house. 

I pulled up and got out. I went inside and straight to my room. I opened my room door to a angry Kenz. She looked like she could rip my heart out through my ass. I slowly made my way inside and proceeded to take my clothes off. I kicked my shoes off, my shirt and my pants too. I was now standing in the middle of the room with nothing but a sports bra and boxers on. I walked toward my bed and attempted to get in. I was finna go to sleep when Kenzi finally spoke.

"Oh so you don't have nothing to say now" she asked with an arched eyebrow. 

"Man Kenz what do you want me to say" I said becoming annoyed with her already.

"So it's cool for you to go hang out with other bitches and leave me here alone" she yelled

"Babe lower your voice" I said. I attempted to grab her but she moved away from my grip.

"Come here man" I sighed. "No don't try to touch and talk to me now" she yelled again.

"Man I ain't finna do this with you right now I'm sleepy" "Now if you wanna stay up and be mad at the world then that's you. Goodnight" I said while shaking my head

"No Dre I'm not mad at the world I'm mad at you" she said while hitting my chest.

I grabbed her hands after she kept hitting me in my chest. I sighed and just pulled her into me. She started to cry and then she tried hitting me in my chest again. I kissed her and laid us down on my bed. I sighed and spoke.