Chapter 4

Angel POV

Finally, I have my own POV. Well you probably wanna know a lil something about me. I'm mixed with white and black. I have a fat ass and blonde like hair. 

I'm currently on my way to school. I can't wait to see Dre. I know I just met her but I really like her. I know she has a girl and all but I don't care. I like her and she will be mines in only a matter of time. 

I walked in the school and all eyes were on me. I smirked and kept walking towards my locker which is right next to Dre's. I walked up and she was there but also with her girl. I walked up and spoke.

"Hey Dre" I said while smiling.

"Wassup ma" she said. I love her voice. It is so smooth and it gets me hot every time.

Out the corner of my eye I could see her girlfriend staring me down. I just mentally smirked and proceeded to my locker. I got my stuff out and headed to class. I walked in class and yet again all eyes were on me. I took my seat, that's next to Dre, and waited for her to come in. She came to the door and before she came in she received a kiss from Kenzi. I rolled my eyes. She sat down and I smiled at her but she just looked away. I know she's feeling me, that's why she won't look at me. We get along so well and we have a lot in common. It was silent between us until I spoke.

"Dre" I called. "Yea" she answered. "Umm do you have a pencil I can borrow" I asked. She nodded and went in her book bag. I watched as her muscle flexed. She only had on a wife beater, jeans, and her forces. I loved her muscles I bet she's real strong too. 

"Here you go" she said. I snapped outta my daze and took the pencil then thanked her. Five minutes later she asked to go to the bathroom. I knew that this was my chance to finally get her alone and make my move. I raised my hand and asked can I go too. When my teacher said yes I went up to receive my bathroom pass. I walked in the restroom and she was just washing her hands. 

I walked up on her and put my hands around her eyes. She turned around smiling. "Kenz stop playing man" she said. I pulled my hands down and her smile turned into a frown. "Hey Dre" I said. "Uhh" she stuttered. "Wassup Angel" she said after a few minutes of silence. I leaned up and whispered in her ear. "I want you" I said. She looked shock but quickly straightened up. "Uhh I can't do this Angel you know I got a girl" she said. "I know but what she doesn't know, can't hurt her right" I said while caressing her cheek. I leaned up to kiss on her neck. "Fuck" she groaned. I must have found her spot. I was about to lean in for a kiss but I heard someone clear their throat from behind us. I turned around and instantly smirked. It was Kenzi. Dre looked behind me and pushed me off her. "Damn" she said. "Baby look" she started to say while walking towards her but Kenzi slapped her before she could even finish her sentence. "Save it Dre" she said. She looked like she wanted to cry but held it in. I just smirked and left headed back to class.

Dre POV

"Baby come here" I begged of Kenzi. She walked in on me and Angel. It wasn't my fault though. Angel came on to me. I'm the innocent one here. "No Andrea I knew it was something between you two" she cried. "So this is what you do to me now" she questioned. I knew she was mad at me because she called me by my damn government name. I sighed and tried explaining myself. "Babe no I've never cheated on you, she came on to me" "I'm innocent" I said. She just started laughing. I knew she was crazy but I didn't really believe it until now.

"You are such a liar" she cried. "All those stuff you told me yesterday were a lie". She tried pushing me off but I just held her tighter. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" she yelled. I let her go and she walked off. I sighed and punched the wall. I walked back to class to grab my stuff. 

~Skip to the end of the day~

"Kenzi" I yelled. She just looked at me and got in the car with her bestfriends. I sighed and got in my car. I pulled off towards her house. She had just got out the car when I pulled up. I got out and jogged over towards her. She tried rushing in the house but I put my foot in the doorway. "Babe just hear me out" I said. "No I'm done just leave me alone". I sighed and pushed the door open. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. "Babe let me explain please" I said. She sighed and nodded her head while looking down. I grabbed her chin and made her look up at me since she was so short. "Babe look ok yes you caught me but I'm innocent this time I swear" I said. "Then why was she kissing all up on you" she asked while staring up into my eyes. "Ok this is how it went" I cleared my throat before explaining the story "OK I asked Ms Hensley to use the restroom and then I went while I was in there I guess Angel asked too. When I was washing my hands somebody came up behind me and put their hands over my eyes. I thought it was you at first so I turned around and was like Kenz stop playing . That's when the hands were moved. When I saw it was Angel my smile instantly turned into a frown. She started kissing on my neck and whispering I want you in my ear. She was about to kiss me when you walked in and cleared your throat. End of story" I said. She looked down and sighed. "I promise you babe I was gonna stop it before it went to far" 

She stared at me and looked down. It was silent until she spoke.
"I'm sorry" she said in a whisper but i still heard her.

"Its ok baby. I know your dealing with some trust issues and i get it." I said

She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. "Lets go hang out" i said after we pulled away. "Where" she asked. I shrugged "i dont know anywhere i guess" i said. She nodded and took her stuff in the house while i pulled the car up. She got in and i pulled off. I took her out to eat at an Italian restaurant.

We went in and was seated at a booth. We were having a small conversation when the waiter walked over and asked for our drinks and order. I've been here before so I knew what i wanted. She took our orders and left. I grabbed Kenz hand and spoke.

"So...you forgive me babe" i asked. "I dont know we'll see how this dinner goes" she said while smiling. I was kind of confused but hey atleast she's talking to me. Twenty minutes later the waiter came back with our food and drinks. He was staring to hard at Kenz so me being the jealous type I had to step in and say something about it.

"Aye man why you looking at my girl so hard" i asked. He just shook his head really fast and walked away. I chuckled to myself and proceeded to eat. I looked up and Kenz had a slight grin on her face while she ate. I smiled because I know what I just did made her happy.

"Babe" she said after five minutes of silence. "Yea" i asked. "I love you" she smiled. "I love you too ma" i smirked. She laughed and continued eating.

After we were done i payed and we left. We were now at my house chillin'. My parents were still out on vacation so we were just laid up on the couch cuddling.

"So I guess that's a yes" i asked. She looked up at me confused and said "what do you mean" "About you forgiving me" I said. She nodded and said "yes babe i forgive you" "but control your hoes cause i will kill a bitch if she touches you like that again". I just laughed. Yep she's officially crazy i thought to myself.

We were watching Waist Deep. Half way through the movie Kenz fell asleep so I carried her upstairs to my bed. She snuggled up to a pillow and I went to use the bathroom. When i came out my phone went off. I picked it up seeing a text from Angel. "Goodnight Dre" it read. I laughed and put my phone on the charger. I was confused a little because I never gave her my number. I wonder who gave it too her or how she'd get it. That girl is really crazy man. She better stop before Kenz molly wap that ass. I chuckled at my thoughts. I pulled Kenz on top of me and she snuggled into my chest. I kissed her forehead and allowed sleep to take over my body.

Kind of short I know but be patient😘
Excuse any mistakes. Enjoy✌