Chapter 2

Dre POV

I woke up with someone on my chest. I looked down to see Kenz sound asleep on me. She looked so cute. I love this girl but i don't know if I wanna keep this relationship going I feel like its something missing, like it's something she's keeping from me. And plus I'm a hoe at heart relationships ain't for me. We only been together for a few months and I'm bored already. I like her and all but we don't really do nothing but have sex and I want something more then just sex. We didn't even go to the party last night. It's not like I wanted to go anyway but I wanted to get out and do something with her but I guess not.

I quietly slid out of bed and went towards the bathroom. I used it and did my hygiene then went down stairs. Today is Saturday so my parents are home. I went in the kitchen to see my dad standing in the kitchen looking threw the newspaper. My dad is a cool person but he could be stuck up sometimes so I rarely speak to him.

"Sup dad" I said

"Sup babygirl" he said while smiling

"What you up to today" I asked him while going in the refrigerator for a soda.

"Nothing but I have a question to ask and be completely honest with me" he said looking me dead in the eye when I turned around to give him full attention.

"Shoot" I replied back simply

"Did you have a girl over last night" he asked

I smiled and said no. He gave me a look and I laughed.

"Don't lie to me" he said. I looked at him and sighed "Alright dad I did, me and Kenz was upstairs in my room last night" I replied back honestly.

He laughed and said "Cool that wasn't so hard was it". I looked confused I was honestly expecting him to yell and fuss at me but surprisingly he didn't.

I smiled and gave him a hug. When we pulled apart my mom came strolling in the kitchen. She pecked my father on the lips and kissed me on my cheek. She was really in a good mood. I didn't bother to ask why I just left out the kitchen before they start sucking each others faces off.

I went back upstairs to my room. Kenzi was still asleep so I thought I'll be childish and wake her up knowing she hates to be bothered in the mornings. I stood there thinking of a plan. Then it hit me. I climbed on the bed and went under the covers. I spread her legs open and slowly started licking. I lightly bit on her clit and she started squirming. A few licks later she was moaning and gripping my hair. I stopped and came up to face her. I laughed and she mugged me making me laugh harder.

"Babe you play too much" she pouted while rolling her eyes.

I chuckled and layed beside her. I looked at her and she was looking at me pouting still. I rolled my eyes cause she so spoiled.

"Babe you wanna go to the mall" I asked

As soon as I said that she instantly lit up. She smiled and nodded. I chuckled and got up to get dressed. She got up too to get in the shower. While she was in the shower I searched my closet for something to wear. After searching for a while, I finally settled on some red true religion jeans, black v-neck and my red black and white Jordans. Kenz came out the bathroom fully dressed in a black dress and some red pumps. I stared at her as she went in my drawers looking for some jewelry. Yes she has some clothes and other shit here so when she stays with me shes prepared.

I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and stood at the door waiting for her. She grabbed her clutch and phone and walked towards me. "Ready" I asked. She nodded.

We walked out the door and got in my car. 20 minutes later we pulled up to the mall and got out. We walked in hand in hand and went to Victoria Secret. She walked around doing as she does. I sat back and watch. She waved me over to the register when she was done. She had 5 bras, 5 thong like panties and some body sprays too. I payed and we left headed towards another store. We went in Footlocker and got matching shoes. She was really happy so I guess I did good today. We went to grab some food from the food court and was leaving. On our way out I spotted Angel. She saw me and waved. Out the corner of my eye I could see Kenz roll her eyes. I approached Angel and spoke.