Chapter 9

Dre POV

A nigga happy as hell right now. Today is my birthday and a nigga finally 18. I cant wait to see what today and tonight brings.

My parents are back home, finally. They said i didn't have to go to school which i didn't care about because i do what i want.

I got up out the bed and headed to my bathroom. I showered and got dressed. Clad (dressed) in my dark blue Tommy Hilfiger shirt, black jeans and dark blue and black jordan ones.

I picked my hair out and put my gold chain, diamond studs, and gold rolex on. I went in my closet and grabbed my dark blue TH bucket hat.

I went to my dresser and grabbed my keys, phone and wallet. I walked downstairs and out the door. I hopped in my car and started it up. Backed out the driveway and headed to school.

15 minutes later i pulled up at the school. I got out and people start shouting me out. I laughed to myself and kept walking. I walked towards my locker to grab my books for my 3 classes.

After my 3 classes i have are over ima see if me and my baby can link up.

I walked towards the bathroom to check myself out. I walk in and saw Angel. I actually haven't seen her in a while and i haven't talked to her since i told her to quit calling me.

"Wassup Angel" i spoke

She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Dre" she replied

"How you been" i asked while putting my hands in my pockets.

"Good. How bout you" she asked.

"I've been good" i shrugged.

She nodded. It was an awkward silence. I was about to turn around and walk off when she grabbed ahold of my arm. 

"Dre, why do you keep ignoring me" she said.

I slightly chuckled and said "because your not my girl and you tend to do stuff only my girl can do" i shrugged.

She looked down and said "I wish i was your girl".

I sighed " look Angel i feel what your saying but I can't keep going back and forth with you. You have to understand that me and Kenzi are a couple, a happy couple at that. So please do me a favor and keep this on a friend level" i said and walked out.

When i got out I seen Kenzi down the hall at the locker. I jogged down and put my hand on her waist, pulling her into me. 

"Wassup ma" I said

She turned around and smiled "Hey babe. Happy Birthday" she leaned in to kiss me. 

"Thanks baby girl" i said smiling.

"Your welcome. What we doing today" she said

"Uhh i don't know. I was hoping we could link up after school tho" i said

She nodded and smiled "ok that sounds great. Because i have a slight surprise for you later. It deals with your favorite colors and me" she said with a sexy ass grin on her face.

I smirked "cool babe. I can't wait to get it then" i said

We talked for a few more minutes and the bell rung. I kissed her and we shared our i love yous and went our separate ways.

I walked in my first period and sat down. Angel walked in and brushed her ass against me. I laughed to myself cause this girl is something else. I can't let myself get caught up with her and her bullshit tho. Kenzi will straight kill me if she finds out that me and her did anything. So i have to keep my guard up and watch my back because I think this girl is up to something.