Chapter 10

Angel POV

Lately I've been trying my hardest to get with Dre. But hopefully everything will work out today because its our first basketball game.

Did yall know that Kenzi was a cheerleader?? Because i didn't. That means shes not gone be around Dre the whole night. Therefore, that's a good thing.

I laughed at my thoughts and continued to get dressed. Clad in my blue high waisted shorts, white crop top, and white air forces. I put on my jewelry and sprayed my perfume. I looked in the mirror and blew myself a kiss. I looked sexy asf i thought to myself.

I grabbed everything i needed and left locking the door behind me.

20 minutes later i pulled up in the school parking lot. I got out and headed towards the gym. Walking in i spot my best friends sitting at the top of the bleachers. I walk over and sit with them.

"Hey boo" Lorraine and Cierra said in unison

"Hey" i say hugging them both

"So are you still trying to get at Dre" Lorraine said

"Duh bihh I'm gone snatch her up tonight" i respond

"You need to chill before Kenzi whoop yo ass girl" Cierra said laughing

I rolled my eyes and said "whatever that hoe don't deserve Dre and ima make sure she doesn't have her for long"

"Okay whatever floats your boat but dont come running to us when she does" Lorraine said

"Whatever hoe" i said

We continued talking for a while and then half time came. I got up to get me something to eat and i bumped into someone.

I looked and it was Kenzi. I smirked and said "well if it isn't lil miss Kenzi"

She rolled her eyes and said "bitch watch where you going"

I laughed and said "and what are you gone do about it hoe"

She smirked and said "you don't want these problems"

"Whatever bitch just watch your back" i said and walked away

That bitch is gone get hers. And i know just how to break her. Ima just step my game up on Dre. She wants to play games, well ill play too.

I went to get me some food and went back in the gym. Sitting back with my friends i start to eat. I finished and just sat watching Dre run up and down the court. She is really good and looks fine asf in her jersey.

"Tonight is gonna be amazing" i think to myself

Dre POV

"Man I'm tired" i thought to myself as i ran up and down the court.

I looked up at the score board and we were up by 10. Its 2 minutes left on the clock and I'm so happy.

I passed the ball to Jordan and she shot a 3 pointer. The other team called a time out and now its 1 minute and a few seconds left on the clock.

"Okay so Chris is gonna get the ball and pass it to Drea and she'll shoot the shot. Got it"

"Yes sir" the whole team replied.

"Okay. Team on 3. 1-2-3. TEAM" we all said in unison.

I scanned the bleachers and locked eyes with Angel in the process. She winked at me and smiled. I returned the smile and jogged on the court posting up.

The other team pass the ball in and Chris stole the ball. I ran up court leaving my opponent behind. Chris threw me the ball and I shot the ball. It went in and the clock struck zero.