2

I was talking with Luhan in the hallway. Even tho I loved all of my friends, he was the closest to me.

In the middle of our conversation about the upcoming math test, my attention was driven away from Luhan. I felt someone staring at me, so I looked to my left and holy fucking shit, there stood Chanyeol together with Sehun, openly staring at us with big smirks plastered over their faces. Luhan also turned his attention to them.
I looked quickly at Luhan, but he wasn't paying any attention to me anymore. He was straight up oggeling them.

"What the fuck are you doing" I aggressively whispered to him thru my teeth.
Luhan spared me a quick glance.

"Oh nothing....But how come I never noticed how sexy that other boy next to dicky mc. Dick face was"

My eyes widened.
"What" I gasped.

"Don't be all judgemental you prude. I mean do you not have eyes. The man is hot, and honestly... So is Chanyeol.

I was shell shocked.
"What the fuck lulu, you can't just go around saying shit like that.
First of all Sehun is a-"
Before I could finish my sentence Luhan cut me off.
"Oh....so his name is Sehun" Luhan tilted his head up a bit and licked his lips.
I just stared at him in shock for a few seconds and then shook my head lightly.
"Yes his name is Sehun, but as I was saying... He is a good for nothing fuckboy who I don't want around you"

Luhan just looked at me then rolled his eyes and went back to staring at Sehun, who was actually staring right back.
"Maby I want a fuckboy..."
He looked at me pointedly.
"OH JEESUZ CHRIST LUHAN I DONT NEED TO HEAR THIS FROM YOU GO TO SOMEONE ELSE TO RANT ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL FRUSTRATIONS I RELLY DONT GIVE A FUCK........just... Please be careful I don't want you to get hurt..."
I said the last part in a calmer voice.

"Oh please...I'd never fall for him. All I need is a quick fuck, ok?"

"....Fine... Just promise me you'll be careful with him ok"
I really didn't want him to get hurt by falling for the fuckboy.

"Yeah yeah MOM I promise"

I looked at him and gave him a "are you fucking five years old" look and then scoffed.

I turned my gaze back to the pair, they were still standing there. They weren't looking at us tho, they were having a conversation and laughing...
And I had to admit. Chanyeol looked good like this. He didn't look like an annoying, spoiled fuckboy. He looked like a normal happy, handsome boy.

The bell rang, signaling that class was starting. Me and Luhan made our way to our class, since we had the same class right now we walked together.

After the class was finished, me and Luhan decided to go to the cafeteria to get something to eat.
I texted our group chat, where all of our closest friends were, that they should meet us there.

As me and Luhan were walking down the stairs to the first floor, Chanyeol appeared in front of us.
We stopped.

"Listen here Byun BaekHyu-"
I cut him off.

"Wow, stalker much" I said mockingly.
Chanyeol looked at me, he was fucking smirking again
"Also are you the fucking joker because you never seem to stop smirking"
That just made him smirk even more.
I rolled my eyes.
"Anyways did you want anything"
I asked in the most careless, angsty teen voice I could muster.
"Yes actually, I just wanted to tell you that you're so fucking beautiful"
I stared at him a second, I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I pushed them away and started laughing. I couldn't stop.
"Yeah, sure whatever buddy" Then I grabbed Luhans arm and pulled him away.

Back in the hallway Luhan was staring at me with wide eyes, and a smile on his face. The smile slowly turned into a smirk.
"What the FUCK was that"
We both started laughing again. I despised Chanyeol. There was no way simple tricks like that could get me to like him. Honestly nothing in the world could get me to like him.

"I have no idea" I answered back with a smirk on my face.

..................................................

A/N

This chapter is a mess but OH WELL