Chapter 28

Chapter 28

- Third Person's POV -

"Class dismiss." As soon as the teacher said that, everyone rushed out of the class and straight to the cafeteria. So Eun took her textbooks which were not needed for the next class and stood up. "Eun, you going for lunch?" Min A went to her and asked. So Eun only nodded and the both of them walked outside.

"Eun-ah! Min A!" Someone shouted their names and both of them turned around. Sung Jae, who just came out from his class, ran to the girls. "You're finally back to school." Sung Jae, put both his arms around the two girls and walked together. "It's not like we didn't meet last Saturday." So Eun said an chuckled. 

As they walked in the cafeteria, students were already lined up to buy their lunch. "Guess who's not eating today?" Min A said and looked at So Eun. "I brought my own lunch so I'll be in the rooftop garden." So Eun only smiled and left the two. She thought that it would be nice to leave both of them alone so they can get closer.

While So Eun was walking to her locker, she didn't notice someone was actually following her. She opened her locker and something fell. She took it and saw it was a letter. Oh, yeah. Kyung Soo sunbaenim's letter. She thought and smiled. After taking her lunchbox and also the letter, she walked to the garden.

She chose somewhere more shady as the weather was exceptionally great that day. She placed her lunchbox on the table and took the letter.

To: Our cute little angel, Kim So Eun

          Annyeong, So Eun-ah! It's me. Your favorite sunbae, Do Kyung Soo. I know it's kind of cheesy to actually write you a letter and give you a present but I still want to do this. Thanks to Kai  for suggesting this though. Anyway, I guess you've seen the congratulatory gift right? I hope you liked it. I had a hard time to choose which suits you best. Don't worry, it doesn't cause much. I know I already confessed and you asked me to wait but I still have a lot to say.

          I've started to have a crush on you when we first met. Love at first sight? Umm, I guess so but you were so captivating. I'm not saying I fell for you just because you are beautiful but there are more. I rarely interact with girls even back in my old school but you seemed approachable so I started to talk to you. You know you are too kind? Look what Krystal did to you. A part of you actually feel guilty to actually slap her. You should learn to be fierce, you know?

          I hope you will give an answer to my confession soon. If you don't feel the same way, you can just tell me. I don't want you to accept my confession because you feel bad. I want you to follow your heart. Well, that's all from me. See you at the rooftop garden on Monday!

From: Your favourite sunbae, Do Kyung Soo

As she read the letter, her lips unknowingly formed a wide smile. Maybe because she was touched or simply because he had just confessed two times. See you at the rooftop garden on Monday! She read that sentenced again and finally realized that day was a Monday. She instantly stood up and looked around.

No one was there. Maybe he's busy with his schedule. She thought and sat down again. She took her lunchbox and opened it. Then, she started to eat it. What she didn't knew is the person who followed her up here without her noticing was actually the one who wrote the letter to her. He eyed her from the other side and smiled at the way she eats.

Too gentle. He thought and smiled. He was about to go and surprised So Eun when the door opened and the two best friends came in. What a nice timing. He thought and rolled his eyes. Then, he decided to just go down slowly and quietly so no one notice him. He took one last glance at So Eun before went out. 

"You just started to eat?" Min A said and looked at So Eun who was eating her kimbap. She only nodded and smiled at the girl. "Kimbap for lunch? What are you? An idol?" Sung Jae said and shook his head. So Eun stick her tongue out at him and they laughed. "You should eat more. You're getting skinnier these days." Min A said worriedly.

So Eun only nodded and smiled. As long as I have you guys, I don't have to worry. She thought and smiled.

-----

- So Eun's POV -

"Eomma! I'm back!" I went in the cake house together with these two love birds and went straight to the worker's room. We're not having a lot of customers today but it's still a lot. I told appa to hire some more other workers because ChanSoo oppa's friends are not actually going to work here permanently but he said not now.

I feel sad looking at both my parents who were busy looking after the shop by themselves in the morning because all of us has classes in the morning so it will be hard to help out. And also we can't let ChanSoo oppa to only work here. He has his owns dreams and he has to achieve it although I don't know what it is.

I went to the counter and greeted Chansoo oppa before helping the other customers. "Americano please and also a piece strawberry cake." The customer said and I nodded. I looked at the customer and waited for him to pay but his I saw him wearing a hoodie. It could not be one of the idols right?

"Thank you." I said when receiving the cash and gave him a number. "Eun-ah, table 12." Chansoo oppa said and I took the customer's order to his table. "Here's your Americano and strawberry cake." I said and smiled. After placing his orders on the table, I turned around to walk but stopped when he held my hand.

"Yah, little angel." 

-----------

A/N

Oh my, this story is going to end in another 2 more chapters!