Chapter 17 - Too Much?

Chapter 17

- Taehyung's POV -

We all woke up early today as we have schedules today. We will be having our comeback in 6 weeks and the school concert will be held 2 weeks before our comeback. It's a good thing Bang PD gave us permission to join the concert even though we will be very busy with our MV and everything. "Guys, wanna go and have our breakfast at So Eun's cake house? Since it's on our way to the company too though." Jin hyung asked us.

"Sure, let's go." Suga hyung said and we went out to the van. "Manager hyung, can we stop by  So Eun's cake house for breakfast." Rap Mon hyung ask. "Sure. Take your time there. I left something at home so I have to go back and take it. Plus your dance classes starts at 10.30." Manager hyung said and drove us there.

I actually don't feel like going since I'm avoiding her but if I say that I'm not going, they might ask me tons of questions. So I have no choice but to just join them. When we arrived, the shop was not open yet. So we waited for 10 minutes and finally it's open. When we enter, J-Hope hyung volunteered to order the drinks and cakes for us. 

"Let's sit somewhere not so noticeable by anyone outside the shop." Jin hyung said and walked ahead. Soon, J-Hope hyung came back but with nothing and only resit. "If you all are thinking where are the drinks, they will serve it to our table." Hyung said and sat beside Jimin hyung. While we were waiting, we talked about random things. 

"Oh yeah. Hyung, why are you avoiding So Eun?" JungKook said to me. I was taken aback when he suddenly asked me that question as I did not expect that. And now all attentions are on me. "What?" That was all what came out from my mouth. "I noticed too. You've been avoiding her. She called you a thousand times yesterday but you didn't even look at her. Let alone talk to her." Jimin said.

I was about to say something when I saw So Eun coming to our table. "Here's your-" She stopped when she saw us. "Oh, So Eun! You're the waitress today?" JungKook said to her. "Umm, yeah."She awkwardly said and put our orders on the table. "Umm, 6 cakes only?" She asked as there were 7 of us. "Yeah, Suga hyung and I are sharing." J-Hope hyung said and pass around the drinks and cakes for the us.

I did not even look at her and just take my food and drink. "Wanna join us?" Rap Mon hyung asked. And by that, I look up at Jimin. "Umm. I'll ask Min A and Jeremy." She said and walked away. "Hyung!" I said as soon as she was out of sight. "What? You still have to talk to her one day though." Hyung said and just took a sip of his latte. 

- So Eun's POV -

Yeah, sure I was shocked to see them here but when I was talking to Ho Seok sunbae, I looked at Taehyung. However, it's still the same. He only took his drink and slice of cake and eat it. He's still avoiding me is he? "Wanna join us?" NamJoon sunbae suddenly asked. I want to but it'll be awkward if it's only me. "Umm, I'll ask Min A and Jeremy." I said and quickly walk away.

"Min A, wanna join me to go with them boys?" I asked as I keep the tray on the counter. "Sure, I'll ask Jeremy and you go ask your parents for permissions." She said and walk to where Jeremy is. Then, I went in the kitchen and asked my parents. "Yeah sure." Was all what my mom said. I guess it's fine too since my parents will be in the kitchen, eonni and oppa helping  to serve the foods and drinks.

When I came out of the kitchen, both Min A and Jeremy was already not there. So I just walk to where BTS is and there the two of them are. There was no any other place to sit except beside Taehyung. "Here." YoonGi sunbae said and took a chair, placed it beside him, which is also beside Taehyung. I had no any other choice so I just sit there. 

Min A and Jeremy all join in the conversations while here I am awkwardly sitting here without talking to anyone. Same goes to Taehyung. Then, I decided to look at him. When I look, he was already looking at me so he quickly turn away. Still ignoring me? Huh.

"Why are you sighing?" I heard someone asked so I turned and saw them all looking at me. "What? Don't look at me." I said and look away. I have never like getting attention by everyone, especially when they all look at me. "Why were you sighing? Anything in your mind?" Min A asked me. "No. I'll go back to work first." I simply said and stood up. I keep back the chair and went to the worker's room. Don't know why but I just wanted to sit and do nothing first.

After all, he's still ignoring me. "Eun-ah, table 7." I heard Chansoo oppa called from the counter. I stood up and brush off any unwanted dust from my apron and went out of the room. I took the drink and brought it to the table oppa asked me to. Somehow, I feel like something bad is gong to happen but I just shrugged it off.

But when I arrived at the table, guess what? Krystal.

- Krystal's POV -

Amber, Victoria eonni and I woke up early to roam around the city just in case you know we might see BTS or any other idols so we can follow them. Just when we turn to this corner, we saw BTS came out from their van and enter this cafe. Kim Family Cake House

This somehow reminds me of that girl, Kim So Eun. That's her name I guess. Don't really care much. So we went to somewhere not noticeable to stalk them. I guess they also pick somewhere not noticeable but we still manage to see them. We took some pictures of them talking to each other. I stopped for a while to look at the pictures that I took.

"Krystal, look!" Victoria eonni said and I look at where she is pointing. So Eun is there serving their orders. So Kim is her family name?! "She has a part time job? I thought she has enough money." Eonni said again. "It's her family's business, eonni." Amber said and pushed eonni's head a little. 

Fine. I'm fine with this as long as she go away after serving. It's her job so why would I mind? But somehow Min A came together with Jeremy and sat with them. Even the two are here? Not long after, So Eun came and sat beside Suga oppa as he took a chair for her. She still won't stay away from them, would she? 

It's just been 15 minutes since So Eun sat with the boys and Min A but she already stood up and walked away. "Let's go in and teach this girl a lesson. She still wouldn't listen." I said to both of them and went in. It's a good thing that the boys' cannot see us from the entrance. The girls went and find a table far from the boys while I went to order a drink. I paid and went to sit with the girls. Just hoping that she will be serving.

"Eun-ah, table 7." I heard someone from the counter said. Nice. So we act like normal and chatted for a while while waiting for her to come. "She's coming." Amber whispered to us. I turn to my left and saw her with our iced coffee. I could see the fear in her eyes when she saw us. Such a scaredy cat. 

"Here's your iced coffee. Please enjoy." She said and put the iced coffee on the table. She was just about to turn and walk away. "Yah! Wait." I called. Amber and eonni look at me as they don't know what I was going to do. "Come here." I said again. She turned around and look at me. "What?" She asked. 

Then, I stood up and took the iced coffee. I poured it all over here. Her hair is now wet, so are her clothes. There were not so many customers as it had just open. "Stay away from them, I said. How many times do I have to repeat for you to understand? What did you even do to get all their attention? Seduce them?"

My voice echoed around the shop and now getting all the attention of the customers. As soon as those words came out from my mouth, I felt my right cheek burning. Did she just slapped me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------