Chapter 26

Chapter 26

- Kyungsoo's POV -

I know that So Eun is getting discharged today so I got her a congratulatory gift for discharging. "Hyung, what is that?" Kai came in the recording room and sat beside me. "Ah, just a little gift for So Eun." I smiled at him. I took the bag and kept it inside.

"Hyung, I think you should write a letter for her too though. Well, just something that might win her heart." Kai said and shrugged his shoulder, "You know how kind she is. She might get touched by your letter?" He smiled at me. I thought for a while before agreeing. Then, he went out and left me alone so I can write the letter. 

I read the message she sent me this morning. I smiled thinking back what she sent. She never called me 'oppa' before so I was flustered when she suddenly said that. Is she going to accept my confession though? What about V and Jungkook? 

I pushed those thought aside and started writing the letter. I planed on giving this to her later at night when we go to the shop. I tried my best to actually be really sincere with all my words and wrote what I really feel. I hope she likes this.

- So Eun's POV -

"Welcome back, my dear!" My mom came and hugged me as soon as I entered the cake house together with Min and Remy. I smiled as I looked at my dad who only smiled at me. "Why didn't you just go home? You should rest more." Oppa came and ruffled my hair. I shook my head, "Too bored alone at home. I should just help out here." I smiled.

"Aigoo, just rest in the worker's room then. Don't tire yourself out." Eomma said as she let me go. I shook my head and pouted. "Then, just stay at the counter and don't do anything else." Appa said while wiping the table. I nodded and smiled at him.

It's currently 1 in the evening so we'll be opening in half an hour. We always close the store during lunch time and opened at 1.30. I went in the worker's room and took an apron. Chansoo oppa who was also there helped me tie my apron and ruffled my hair. "My friends are coming over to help again so if you're tired just come back here, ok?" Chansoo oppa said and I nodded.

I went to straight to the counter and sat on the chair. Soon, Chansoo oppa's friends came. "Good morning, So Eun-ssi." Jaehyun oppa, if I'm not mistaken, greeted as they came to the counter. They also greeted the others on their way to the worker's room.

Just 5 minutes before the shop opens, Taeyong oppa, I guess, came to the counter. He's helping me at the counter today. "I heard from the EXO sunbaenims that you were in the hospital. Are you ok?" He asked and looked at me. "Yeah. I'm fine. I just got discharged today." I smiled at him.

"It seems like you guys and EXO get along really well though." I said and wiped the counter a bit. "Yeah. They always come to the practice room to talk with us. They also gave us a lot of advice." He said and helped me with the other parts of the counter. "Oh." I nodded.

~~~~~

"Good job, everyone!" Appa said loudly so everyone can hear. It's already closing time so we started to clean up the place. We're not really rushing since eomma said that EXO are coming and we're all are having dinner here since our house is not really that big. 

 Chansoo oppa's friends already went back to their company for their practice. The only ones left are my parents, siblings, Chansoo oppa, and my two best friends. "Sit down, Eun ah. Rest. We'll do this." Jeremy said and I only shook my head. "I'll help out." I smiled.

"Rest, So Eun-ah." Appa said and pulled a chair for me to sit. I have no choice but to just sit down and looked at them cleaning the place up. I took out my phone and looked at the messages from our class group chat.

"Krystal got kicked out from the school."

"What? Seriously?"

"Yeah. Also Amber and Victoria sunbae."

"But I thought she only moved school."

"Yeah. I heard she's going back to California."

"Same goes to Amber and Victoria sunbae."

"Hey, So Eun's online."

"So Eun, are you ok?"

"We were so worried."

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I simply replied and turned off my phone. I looked at the others and saw they were almost done. Eomma and eonni were in the kitchen, cooking for all of us. I wanted to help but of course, they shooed me away. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." The door opened and someone greeted. I turned to look and saw EXO. Well, they came early. Chansoo oppa then closed the shop and entered from the back door. We don't want fangirls outside our shop taking pictures of us all while eating. 

"So Eun-ah! Are you ok?" Kai suddenly came towards me and hold both my arm. We were never really close but we did talk before. I only nodded and chuckled at his actions. "Good thing the angel's ok." I heard Luhan sunbae said which made everyone smiled. 

I still don't get why they call me angel but I don't mind though. "Sit down kids." Appa said and told them to sit down. They manager then talked to my oppa and Chansoo oppa. After we sat, appa went in the kitchen to help with the cooking. 

Kyungsoo sunbae then sat in front of me with Sehun beside him. Luhan sunbae then sat beside me well since he treats me as his little sister. "You don't feel dizzy?" Kyungsoo sunbae said and looked at me. I shook my head, "I'm fine." I smiled.

Soon, my parents and eonni brought the food out from the kitchen. "Food's ready!" Eomma said as she brought the food in front of us. "Bon appetit!" Everyone said and started digging in. After finishing our meal, we left the plates aside. 

"Eun-ah!" Min suddenly said and gave me something. I took it and looked inside. "It's a welcome back gift." She said and smiled. "Aww, you didn't have to. I was only in the hospital." I said and hugged her.

Remy and Chansoo oppa also gave me gift and I hugged both of them. I haven't open the gifts yet since it will be rude to open them in front of them. "Kim So Eun." Kyungsoo sunbae suddenly said so I looked at him. "Hmm?" I said.

"Here." He gave me a bag so I took it. "Get better soon, little angel." He patted my head and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Aww, our little princess is blushing." Oppa said which made everyone turned to me.

I touched my cheeks and felt them burning. Am I really blushing? "A-a-ani!" I said and covered both of my cheeks with my hands. Most of them then laughed at my actions. "You're so cute." Sunbae said and ruffled my hair which made me blushed even more. 

Gosh, why am I blushing? Ahh!

-----