Chapter 15 - Confession?

Chapter 15

- The next day -

-Third person's POV -

It's Wednesday and as usual, everyone is going to school. However, So Eun is still sleeping and refuse to wake up. Even though it's her favourite day of the week, she still refuses to wake up. Her sister, So Hyun, already tried waking her up for the third time but she still won't budge.

She doesn't even have the mood to go to school. Especially after what the three 'queenkas' said and did to her, she doesn't even feel like talking or meeting any one of them.

So Hyun had enough of waking her so she just walk out of the room. Their mum felt weird with her behavior since she never acted like that. So she told Jo Eun to go and talk to her since he's the one who's the closest to her.

- Jo Eun's POV -

What's with this girl? I thought every time noona wake her up she would. I open her door and saw her still in her bed with her blanket covering her. "Yah, aren't you going to wake up? It's already 6:15. You don't want to be late, do you? I have to go to work too. If you're late, you'll have to walk to school." I said as I pulled her blanket.

"Go ahead. I don't wanna go to school." That's weird. She would never really say that. "What's wrong? Tell me. I don't care if I'm late for work." I hope she's gonna tell me. Finally, she sat up and look at me. She looks like she's gonna cry.

"What have I done wrong? Is being friends with idols a wrong thing? Aren't idols humans too? Why can't I be their friends? Is it wrong that I have to ignore them? That they told me to transfer school so I won't be talking to them?" She finally said.

What? She was bullied in school? Why didn't she tell me? What's happening here? "What happen?" I asked and she started to cry. Poor girl. When she calm down, she told me everything. I gave her the advice and everything else.

"That's enough. You should go wash up now. It's almost 7. I'll drop you at school. " I said and left her.

- So Eun's POV -
- Outside the school -

This is the first time I'm ever even late to school. As I step in the gates, I saw Krystal with the two other girls. I wanted to avoid them but Amber pulled my arm. "Better stay away from them or else." Krystal said.

That's when Jeremy came and pulled me behind him. "You three should stay away from her." He said and drag me inside. For the first time, he got angry at someone. We stop and I look at him. "Thank you for always being there for me." I said and walk to my locker.

He followed me behind and waited for me. "Where's Min A?" I asked while taking out my books. "In class." He said and I nodded. As I enter my class, I wave at Jeremy. He's not in the same class.

There Min is, sitting with one of our classmates. Isn't she supposed to sit with Kai but where is he? I went beside her and look at her. "Ah! Morning Eun!" She greet me with her wide smile. "Where's Kai and Sehun?" I asked.

"You didn't know? They are preparing for their comeback at M! COUNTDOWN today. Their MV released yesterday." She said and I just said 'ahhh'. They didn't even tell me they're having their comeback today. I then walk to my table and sat down.

I thought I was late. Turns out the teacher is not even here yet. JungKook then came and sat beside me. We were awkward at first after he confessed but now we're good. "Just for your information, BTS are making our comeback too. So we won't come to school often."

- KyungSoo's POV -

So here we are. At M! COUNTDOWN. In the waiting room. This will be our first stage for our comeback. Call me baby. Hope well win today. The fans have been waiting for this. Somehow I feel like I forgot something.

I take out my phone and scroll through the news feed. Then, my phone vibrated. A message. I press is and saw it's from So Eun.

From: Kim So Eun

You didn't tell me you guys were having a comeback today.

To: Do KyungSoo

Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell her. Now I remember what I forgot. To tell her. I was about to reply when the staff came in, "EXO, 5 minutes. Standby." I have no choice but put my phone in my bag and follow them.

- Meanwhile in school -

- Taehyung's POV -

I don't want to sit alone so went to sit beside Min A since Kai's not here. Besides, she doesn't mind. So Eun and JungKook are just two seats in front of us. Mrs. Jung is not here yet so I took out my books to study a bit.

I was distracted when Min A suddenly ask me something. "You have a crush on Eun, don't you? Don't lie. I know everything." And there I was. Frozen by her words. I pretend to not listen and continue looking at my book.

"Don't pretend you're studying. I know you don't even study." She said and I close my book. I looked at her but she's there, just reading her book. I raise my brows then she looked at me and I mouthed 'what' to her. She just simply shrug her shoulders and that's when the teacher comes in.

What? What just happened? How did she-? How she'd-? I'm confuse. Okay. I confess. I do have a crush on her. I've been keeping it a secret since I don't want to ruin our friendship. That's the reason why I always tease her. I never get mad at her when she asked to me to do things for her. I may look like I am but I'm not.

- Recess -

Finally, recess. History is just so boring. I got up from my seat and started to go to the cafeteria. I put my hand in my pocket to take out my money but I can't seem to find my wallet. So, I decided to turn around and walk to my locker. 

I was about to open my locker when I heard a banging sound. I look to my left and saw Krystal there with her two other friends disturbing So Eun. I didn't think twice and quickly went to help her.

- So Eun's POV -

I was taking out my books for the next lesson when someone push my locker. That almost hit my fingers. I look at the person and saw Krystal and the other two. "No one's here to help you today. " Krystal said and smirk.

"What do you want?" I said trying not to be shuttering. That's when Taehyung came and pulled me behind him. "What are you guys going to do to her now?" He said and look at them. Although I can look at his face but I know that he had his angry face with him now.

"Go away before I do anything." Then, they quickly walk away but still giving me a glare. "Thank you-" I was cut off when he drag me to the rooftop garden. What are we doing here?

"You ok?" He asked and I nodded. "Thank goodness." After that, we didn't say anythng at all. I looked at him but he keeps looking down at his shoes and fiddling his fingers. Is he avoiding me? So I decided to ask first. "Why did you bring me here though?" I kept looking at him but he won't look up. Instead, he turned to his left and look at the scenery. 

"V? Taehyung?" I called him but he still won't answer. "Are you avoiding me?" I asked again. This time, he turned to me and look at me. "Sorry." That's all what he said before walking away. I was too shocked by him apologizing that I didn't even moved. What was he sorry for?

-----------------------------------------------------------------