Chapter 20

There were pile of laughter and cheers all around her. Sitting next to her was none other than Albert and Janet. In front of her was a dance flour where hundreds of thousands of fairies from the Winter Woods, Pixie Hollow, and Dream Hollow were joined together celebrating a very special event. The arrival day of Queen Janet, Queen Clarion, and Prince Albert.
"I thought you were dead?"Clarion asked Albert.
"What I'm only one-hundred years old! We're barely in our teenage years!"Albert growled.
Clarion understood this was the day the the came in there teenage years. Queen Clara has already passed away. When Janet became queen she was still in her child hood. Clarion was no older. Janet has stayed queen for at least a week and she has already introduced the world to the new minster of winter Snowflake. She gave the place to Clarion. She had already learned everything a queen should know. A few years passed and Janet became queen of the dream fairies. A couple years later the three siblings turned 100.
"Clarion, go with Milori its almost sunset. He told me that he had a surprise for you. He said to meet him before sunset."Janet told Clarion.
"No."she replied.
"What why not?"
"He's planning on crossing the border. He'll break a wing!"
"Ree thats not even his gift!"
"Clare whats going on with you!?"Albert asked.
"If I leave he'll come get Janet. And when she is gone Milori well cross the border to comfort me, but he'll break a wing saving me from a hawk!"
"Clarion! You aren't going alone!"Janet scowled.
"I'm not?"
"No, he said it was for all three."
"Oh."
Clarion felt embarrassed. She could feel all eyes on her.
"When will we leave?"
On there way there she passed many things that were removed long ago.
"Queen Versalia."she muttered.
Right in between the borders of Winter and Autumn was a statue of Queen Clara.
"I thought this was removed!" she whispered to herself.
"Clare, Milori wanted to show you the statue. In honor of Queen Clara. He couldn't make it. He had matters he needed to take care of."Albert explained.

"Whats wrong, Ree?"Janet asked concerned.
"This statue is a reminder of when the day comes, our royal family will be broken. One day i will no longer hear the name Clare. And one day you will no longer call me Ree. I will have nothing, but memories left."Clarion explained sadly.
"Ree, when that day comes...remember this song. It will bring you dreams and will help you never to forget those precious moments you had and have."Janet said close to tears for it was true.
"When you are down and troubled.
And you need some love and care
and nothing nothing is going right
does your eyes and think of us and soon we will be there.
to brighten up even your darkest night
you just call out our name and you know wherever we are we'll come running to see you again
winter spring summer or fall all you have to do is call me and we'll be there
you always have us
if the sky above you grows dark and full of clouds
and that old North wind begins to blow
keep your head together and call our names out loud
soon you'll hear us knocking at your door
you just call out our names and you wherever we are we'll come running to see you again
winter spring summer or fall all you have to do is call and we'll be there
now isn't it good to know that you got us, when others can be so cold
they will hurt you, yes and desert you, and take your soul if you let them
oh but don't you let them
you just call out our names and you know we're ever we on we'll come running to see you again
winter spring summer or fall all you have to do is call and we'll be there yes we will
you've always got us you've always got and we will always love you."Janet sang. It echoed through out the area and happy memories came rushing back to Clarion. Ones that she will never forget.

Clarion woke up with the sun shining on her face.
"Well Janet, I think you might be late. In two more days I'll be married to Mortimer."Clarion whispered to the small barred window.

That song was the song Janet sang to help everyone dreaming!"